• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Removal of higher than era GB's

DeletedUser11930

I would like to suggest removal of GB's in evwery city that has built them above their technological era.
I am fed up of people with GB's from several eras above ie in 1 world i'm in arctic future and cand cannot defend against future era hover tasnk armies due to 900%+ attack bonus and terracotta amies of level 73 in my attackers city aswell aas himeji castle and kraken and such.
These GB's clearly gained under goods for FP messages which are still being passed around all worlds and how have you got a GB above your technological era unless you broke the rules to get the goods?
To make this game a fair more rounded playing field either restructure the game mechanics so attack values and GB's present determione which neighbourhoods you go into or remove any buildings above the technological era of the cities and make it impossible to construct any building til you are in the era it is from

legend9182

Major-General
I would like to suggest removal of GB's in evwery city that has built them above their technological era.
I am fed up of people with GB's from several eras above ie in 1 world i'm in arctic future and cand cannot defend against future era hover tasnk armies due to 900%+ attack bonus and terracotta amies of level 73 in my attackers city aswell aas himeji castle and kraken and such.
These GB's clearly gained under goods for FP messages which are still being passed around all worlds and how have you got a GB above your technological era unless you broke the rules to get the goods?
To make this game a fair more rounded playing field either restructure the game mechanics so attack values and GB's present determione which neighbourhoods you go into or remove any buildings above the technological era of the cities and make it impossible to construct any building til you are in the era it is from
For you rule is to not push gbs of others but not to either buy or sell fps
If that was Inno had prohibited it before you don't have need to do that

legend9182

Major-General
And i built space carrier in lma
So you would be against it too but it's our way to play
And if Inno did what you said game will be half broken as some players will leave the game because only few gbs are there of low eras which provide there value
for example= a level 1 innovation tower gives more population then level 80 tower of babel so if that happened players would lose maximum fps of there's in early stages of game where everyone's focus to not lose a single fp. Even if they don't build them it will take them year to even reach contemporary era and more than a year to pass ages like contemporary

FlashFire

Private
"Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account
that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that
it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to
knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account."

I guess this is the rule you claim we're breaking. I don't think so, and I'm guessing Inno doesn't either. According to your logic, we break this rule if we buy or sell goods for FP. But our accounts are not push accounts, because it not "mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game".

And in my case, I got most of my goods from my guild-mates who gave them for free.

And you've done the exact thing in at least one of your cities. I saw it in your en8 city, but I guess that's an inactive city as everything is disconnected from the TH.

Anyway nothing is stopping you from getting those GB to high levels either.

DeletedUser

"Operating a push account or knowingly benefiting from it is forbidden. A push account is an account
that is mainly used to help another account while neglecting other parts of the game. This means that
it is not allowed to use an account solely for the purpose of helping another account grow, or to
knowingly receive benefits or any kind of support from such account."
a story with many sides that will turn into a drama if we start analyzing the words of this rule xD

Andrew420

Major
Thanks for not using the template for ideas
Means they wont even look at this one
I would like to suggest removal of GB's in evwery city that has built them above their technological era
Never going to happen
Collect on time and you lose nothing
Buying goods with FPs isnt against the rules
Its not now or when it was 1st brought up many years ago
To make this game a fair more rounded playing field
Everyone has the chance to gain a GB above their age nothing unfair about it
a story with many sides that will turn into a drama if we start analyzing the words of this rule xD
It will also take the thread off topic
So if you want to talk about that start a new thread
Or use the search function and necro an old thread

DeletedUser101009

Sounds like you need to join a decent guild where you can get these GBs, another whining post :zzz:

DeletedUser

i disagree it is hard enough to get blueprints
and people would be upset with having they're great buildings removed.
eg they might need an arc for they'er guild.
arc.jpeg

Trambambaj

Private
If someone has 900%+ attack it is clear that most of this bonus is from special buildings not GBs( 3 attack GBs are low era ones ) 73lvl TA gives 53% bonus and HC is not an offensive building. Suggested reasoning doesn't make any sense...

DeletedUser11930

Someone said goods for fps isn't against game rules I suggest you read them as it is and if moderators aren't picking up on this in this post alone and banning those that offer the service or take it then what more proof do I need that this game is corrupt and that its moderators shouldn't be players in any world as they are clearly turning blind eyes to rules to suit their own agendas?