• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Redundant defense bonus for Combat Drone?

DeletedUser9061

I was looking at the stats for the Combat Drone (TE unit). It is shown as having a defense bonus of 10 against Artillery Units. However, further down the window, it states that the Combat Drone cannot be attacked by Artillery Units, so that looks to me as though the defense bonus is redundant. Or have I missed something ... ?

DeletedUser105544

Artillery units can hit Combat drone when positioned on rocks.

Because it is higher than so it can reach them better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nilopertiso

Corporal
I guess also it can hit the unit when immediately next to it? Just an assumption though.. I am not that far ahead yet!

DeletedUser105544

But if those rocks are high enough than there must be a chance :)

lol I'll propose to devs to introduce new kind of range for units - altitude range :D Shooting in 3D!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102581

But if those rocks are high enough than there must be a chance :)

lol I'll propose to devs to introduce new kind of range for units - altitude range :D Shooting in 3D!

Surely in the Tomorrow World we would have developed Surface to Air Missiles !!!