• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

really confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ok so we have baccus on server 8(world 8) he has colonial GB ,can someone explain how he got those?
from my knowledge you need to have 1 blueprint from that building to be able to see them in your inventory and then you can buy the rest

help me understand guys :)

DeletedUser276

thats erm.. a question and the answer at the same time :D you answered your own queries.

DeletedUser

i still cant see it....

i know whe bought the rest of the blueprints but how he got the first one

DeletedUser276

he may have polished and got a bp and then bought diamonds... its a viable option. I cant tell you specifically how he did it as sharing info on others accounts is a no no for us in specifics.

DeletedUser

ok man but we DONT have anyone from colonial age yet
he cant get from polish/motivate we dont have any other colonial GB so he didnt donate to a GB to get that,he didnt get blueprints from hes own gb since thats impossible
only possible ways is maybe the medal quest but that gives lower age blueprints (the first 3) and quests but again those 2 give lower age gb blueprints

DeletedUser7719

In other words, what could give you a CA BP? No one is in the CA in that server, but can quests give you them (I thought the random BP was from your era and down)?
EDIT: That answers my question, but I can't be sure about the other guy...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are quests that reward blueprints, and that Leonardo guy is still hanging around.

DeletedUser

i gues i will have to live with it (not getting a straight answer) i dont argue with you blacksmith but i dont see any other players in colonial age so....
i will assume he go from quests
have a nice day/night guys

DeletedUser

ok i think i got even more confused

i was talking about BACCUS hes the only one in colonial age,hes the only one with colonial GB, my question was how he got them since the only possible way i can think of is quests but not all give from your current age blueprint so....

DeletedUser276

that sounds plausible that he did a quest from that age after he got there. you can always pm him and ask.

DeletedUser

i will try to contact him ,and if he is willing to share that info thats a plus if not i will assume he got from quests
thanks for that fast replays,this is why i like this forum,almost live response to any question :)

you all are taeriyn
and thanks for the pm :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11962

Yes, Baccus was the only one in CA, even think he-she was in CA when second best player was in EMA. So could not get BP by polishing or motivating.
But there is a large chance he-she got BP from colonial age in quests which give radnom reward.
Thats is logical explanation...

DeletedUser1009

is it possible that he has a friend in CA that he polished? Thereby getting a BP.

DeletedUser

we do have 1 more player in colonial age (dont remember hes name) but at that time noone had colonial age buildings only baccus so that is why i made this thread
since we cant get a straight answer (and i can understand why) we can only assume that he got them from colonial age quests

i think we are safe to say this topic can be closed

Status
Not open for further replies.