• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: re-start

DeletedUser

Why was my game restarted? i been playing 3 days,ranked 22ish,and thousands of points i login after an hour and it all gone? back to building 1st hut...delete this thread all good ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think i got confused what world i ws playing...how embarrasing

DeletedUser

Don't be embarrased. you see some of the things I have done in the game.

I wont tell you. you would laugh all the way to the toilet.

DeletedUser

I also have this problem as i login from the innogames page with other innogames like grepolils,The west etc. i just pressed play now and never selected a world to play it automatically put me in a world then today ive logged on and it started me at the tutorial in a different world.

How can i find out what world i was in and get back to my pre-built city?

Thx in advance if anyone can help!
BillyBigBotatoes

DeletedUser1252

not sure what happened but I'm playing on two worlds. On the second one I can see myself at the bottom of the screen but I've gone through the entire cast of players on the new world and I'm not there! I am playing but don't exist. Can you explain that?