• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Random BP from quests, age limit weaved

patrick3377

Corporal
Proposal:
To weave the age limit for collected random BPs form quests and events (to collect BPs not only from your current age and ages below but all ages).

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Roughly

Reason:
At the moment, you can collect random BPs (from quests & events) only from your age or ages blow, which is unfair IMO. Players that are at highest ages have access to every BP in the game at almost no cost, while low-age players have to donate huge amount of FPs to the GBs from higher ages in order to get the BPs.

Details:
Just weave the age limit for the random BPs rewards, including but not limited to the following:
- quests
- treasury hunt
- special event rewards
- premium offers (if you plan again offer an extra BPs for diamond buyers)

Visual Aids:
Nightvision glasses, it's 4am here

Balance:
It'll affect what is currently called a 'balance', in the way that not only CE players will have free access to all ages BPs.
On the other hand it will reduce amount of eg. Zeus BPs for players that stuck in IA for months.

Abuse Prevention:
Nothing that I can count in here

Summary:
As mentioned above, current 'random BP' system is quite unfair at the moment. All players should have equal chances to get the BPs from quests, events and 'offers'... I see no reason for limiting us to the age we currently are or lower.

Last edited:

DeletedUser105579

I think that this idea could be misunderstood.. some potential things to clarify:
- Are you trying to suggest that lower age players can polivate for higher age bps?
- Are you trying to suggest that polivating a player should give any age bp?
- Moreover, are you trying to suggest that any age player could obtain any age bp?

I'm neither +1 or -1 as of now as I cannot fully understand this idea, and I do not want to make presumptions based on what I think it means, but from my current understanding, I think this may go under the heading of "making the game easier".

DeletedUser99588

I think the idea is to do with quest and event rewards of random BP's and the OP would like them to be random from any age and not just your current age and below.

patrick3377

Corporal
@thanatos100: that's right.

The idea is only for random bp rewards from quests & events.
The polivation system for BPs hunt is good without any changes.

DeletedUser

*Lower aged players can polyvate for higher aged BPs the same way that higher aged people can.
*It is possible to stay in BA or IA and do a ton of repeatable missions very easily, easier than in any other era (I believe this was a controversy when one of the world's came out fairly recently?) with this change those players would be able to too easily get BPs for the highest aged GBs and would be further incentive to stay in those lower eras.
*As a CE player, I dislike getting Colosseum BPs from a quest that takes two days to complete, if there is any change it should be to limit the random BPs to within two or three ages of the player's age.

patrick3377

Corporal
*Lower aged players can polyvate for higher aged BPs the same way that higher aged people can.
*It is possible to stay in BA or IA and do a ton of repeatable missions very easily, easier than in any other era (I believe this was a controversy when one of the world's came out fairly recently?) with this change those players would be able to too easily get BPs for the highest aged GBs and would be further incentive to stay in those lower eras.
*As a CE player, I dislike getting Colosseum BPs from a quest that takes two days to complete, if there is any change it should be to limit the random BPs to within two or three ages of the player's age.

It'll not be that easy for BA/IA player as you may think. At the moment they can get tons of Zeus (for instance) BPs and level it to 30, maybe even 70 if they want... if they really do lot of quests.
If the age limit is weaved, it'll give more opportunities to them, of course, but the speed of collecting full set of BPs will be lower, actually divided by amount of all GBs in the game.

Some people will stay at lower ages anyway, and if they prefer to stay IA for a year, they probably would prefer to donate their FPs to GBs as it gives not only BPs but also medals and FPs packages. So there's no any balance issue for any player, as they'll get what they want anyway. And if we speak about some few folks that play this game in not ordinary way, I'm not upset for their success.

DeletedUser105579

if there is any change it should be to limit the random BPs to within two or three ages of the player's age.

I approve of that compared to the op, but mind you, from what I'm reading, I think it is wholly unnecessary.