• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rainforest project blueprint chance over 100%

DeletedUser111589

I checked fan wiki about the GB and chance of getting BP with every level rises a lot. At lv 11 it has 103% chance that we will get a BP when aiding.

Does that mean, once it goes over 200%, we will be getting 2 BP per aid? Over 300% 3 BP per aid and so on...

DeletedUser111866

Strange to see such a question from someone who isn't a noob by a mile. Rain forest gives a bonus to base chance of 2%, therefore once your rain forest would provide 103% bonus, your effective chance to get BP per aid will be 4.06% instead of 2%. At 200% you'll have a mere 6% chance per aid, etc.

DeletedUser111589

I may not know all stuff but it so happens occasionally that such things become visible.

I was under impression its base chance + rainforest chance, not multiplied.

Thank you your answer @ih8regin