• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Raiding Cities.

DeletedUser115313

I understand that raiding cities is part of the game, and I do it when I can.
But at the moment, with the world the way it is, people need to think before they raid someone.
I'm still working through this global shutdown, and hsve been on here for a bit. But my city has been raided 7 times in the last 4 days, by the same 2 people.
You would think, when you come back for a second raid, and nothings changed from before, that maybe something wasn't right, and you could leave it.
But no. These 2 highly ranked players just kept going, proving what greedy bastards they are. People like them are enough to make me close my game down. I started this for fun, but lately it's been crap.

DeletedUser

people need to think before they raid someone.
Hey mate, Happy Easter !

I am one of the players that Raid others , and i do it for Goods mostly
The only thing that could keep me off from plundering them , would be an FP donation..

Remember, if you collect in time, no one can plunder you !

Cheers !!

Agent327

Overlord
I understand that raiding cities is part of the game, and I do it when I can.
But at the moment, with the world the way it is, people need to think before they raid someone.
I'm still working through this global shutdown, and hsve been on here for a bit. But my city has been raided 7 times in the last 4 days, by the same 2 people.
You would think, when you come back for a second raid, and nothings changed from before, that maybe something wasn't right, and you could leave it.
But no. These 2 highly ranked players just kept going, proving what greedy bastards they are. People like them are enough to make me close my game down. I started this for fun, but lately it's been crap.

What on earth does the way the world is at the moment have to do with you being plundered? How egocentric can you get? Close your game down. Nobody cares!

suethegreat

Captain
Why don't you plunder?
i got attacked for the first time and thought ???? just as i had a depleted army and actually sleep occasionally but am a quick learner and that persons card was marked and nothing to plunder. They tried again but my new army won and i won a plunder on them so sweet revenge. I felt really bad though as i had a challenge to plunder 2 people so some other player had to be sacrificed...shame no diamonds given for feeling a right heel. So sometimes the game encourages behaviours against our better natures but we are battling pre woke generation...

DeletedUser

i got attacked for the first time and thought ???? just as i had a depleted army and actually sleep occasionally but am a quick learner and that persons card was marked and nothing to plunder. They tried again but my new army won and i won a plunder on them so sweet revenge. I felt really bad though as i had a challenge to plunder 2 people so some other player had to be sacrificed...shame no diamonds given for feeling a right heel. So sometimes the game encourages behaviours against our better natures but we are battling pre woke generation...
This battle between the Good and the Bad side inside you makes this game wonderfull !
You maybe are a peacefull City lord but you have to fight for your City's Survival and make tough Choices for your City !!
Its wonderfull i love it.
I plundered though everyone i could win, sacrificing my units even on the top players in the list lol
Try it, its just a game, make fun of it ;D

suethegreat

Captain
This battle between the Good and the Bad side inside you makes this game wonderful !
You maybe are a peaceful City lord but you have to fight for your City's Survival and make tough Choices for your City !!
Its wonderful i love it.
I plundered though everyone i could win, sacrificing my units even on the top players in the list lol
Try it, its just a game, make fun of it ;D
Lol maybe they should make badges saying 'no hard feelings the game made be do it' to leave behind... Also ..negotiations even with an extra turn..what a mean daylight robbery of hard earned goods...whoever dreamt that one up was a sadist.