• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ragu Silvertounge

DeletedUser113110

So what if we had an event where Ragu Silvertounge suddenly appears with an entire map under his control? It would be age-balanced of course(So no VF troops in Iron Age map) but I can see large opportunities with this.... So, would it work? Tell me things that you'd like in this(made-up) Event and also, what can happen/go awry. Also, tell me what you think about this event!
Maybe a Special Building of, hmm... A War Memorium?
And like, umm... 6 Provinces. Each sector takes 4 Hour to scout. 5 Sectors per Province.
And it would start out cheap, but goes on to be harder and harder. Have a Questline, but the main rewards are on the map(I.e. Upgrades of the War Memorium will be on the map). The Questline will provide additional prizes(to also make the players do the quests). This continent will disappear after the event ends.

DeletedUser113901

• His name is Ragu Silvertongue.
  • Most players haven't reached the treason quest yet.
-1 if it goes to ideas