• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quick-start package

Doraemon1801

Private
Hi all,

I created a new account and joined the game last 3 days. There were a few quick-start packages but I missed them. If I start a new world with the same account, will they show up again?

May I know where I can find the list of all quick-start packages?

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Yes each new world you start, you will be given the chance to purchase Quick start packages, apart from the Diamonds they are not always a good option, if on mobile they should appear under an icon on right hand side of screen

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
It's usually an icon ( has couple of boxes one locked, one filled with ? Salt, some coins and some green rope ) which on mobile app appears 2/3rds of the way up on the Right hand side of the screen, above a green one with hand holding a gift box, unsure about browser version. Clicking on the icon you will see 3 menus at top, click on each will bring up the offers, think left one is just diamonds the other two are the forge plus ect package and the other should be the quick start ones, it's been a couple of years since zi started a new city but don't think it has changed, think the Quick start packages do dissappear if used or maybe after a certain amount of time,

Last edited:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
If still having problems locating them send a ticket to INNO, I'm sure they will be happy to point you in right direction