• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quick questions

DeletedUser

1. When scouting on the continent map, are you supposed to get the province info before the mission is over?
2. How is your "Neighborhood" determined, is it random merges every X period of time?

DeletedUser

Hey Mordin,

When you send your Scout to a nearby province, the moment he arrives you will be able to see what kind of reward you will get for conquering (or negotiating) that particular province. The good deposits are completely random, so there is no way to predict which good you will be able to produce in advance out of the five possible goods.

For the other rewards, such as expansions, loot and unlocking the PvP towers, you can find the Continent map >>here<<.

Of course, the same is true for finding out which military units are defending the province's sectors - only upon arrival.

As for your second question, please take a look at the following quote from Pendragon's FAQ:

Each early Monday morning smaller neighbourhoods that have about the same progress will be merged. A merge always happens for a neighbourhood as a whole, so not for individual players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

Naberhoods are made of 80 or less people, so one can usually expect a merge when dropped near 40s in the current hood.

DeletedUser

Hey Mordin,

When you send your Scout to a nearby province, the moment he arrives you will be able to see what kind of reward you will get for conquering (or negotiating) that particular province. The good deposits are completely random, so there is no way to predict which good you will be able to produce in advance out of the five possible goods.
That what I thought. So this is a bug.

As for your second question, please take a look at the following quote from Pendragon's FAQ:
Thanks. Just to make sure, if two players want to continue to play together in the same neighborhood, they need to make sure to remain active, otherwise they might be shuffled?

Also can you estimate how many neighborhoods of similar progress are there? I'd like to know my chance to get shuffled with someone.

DeletedUser

Hi,

I think you have misunderstood me. As soon as your Scout has arrived at the province (he has discovered it), that province will be in a red colour as it is not yet yours (you have not conquered it). However, you will be able to see what reward that province will give you as well as what smaller rewards each sector within that province gives too - this will be visible even when the province is still in red, so not yet yours.

What I meant in my original post, is that you cannot see all this information before your Scout has scouted/discovered the province and arrived there (after a couple of hours for example). Before that, all you see is the amount of coins that you have to pay in order for the Scout to be able to go to that province.

EDIT: I just saw your left screen shot. The information should not be visible before your Scout has arrived.

DeletedUser

I don't understand. In my case the scout has not arrived yet(it still had an hour+ according to the counter) however I could already see all the province info. (all three screenshots were taken at the same time)

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw your edit.

DeletedUser

Thanks. Just to make sure, if two players want to continue to play together in the same neighborhood, they need to make sure to remain active, otherwise they might be shuffled?

Also can you estimate how many neighborhoods of similar progress are there? I'd like to know my chance to get shuffled with someone.

As for you first part, take a look at this:

Inactive players will be hidden after a few days (those in bronze, iron and early middle age after three days, those in later ages after seven days), hence the decrease in numbers. As soon as they become active, they will be visible again.
Accounts that stay inactive over a longer amount of time, will not only become invisible, but will be deleted from the servers.

As long as the account of one of the players is not deleted, these two players will stay in the same neighbourhood (again, neighbourhood merges are for the whole neighbourhood). But yes, just stay active and there should be no trouble. :)

Regarding your second question, I cannot give any estimates. :confused: I am extremely bad with numbers. :o