• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quick questions on military units and healing

DeletedUser

Some quick questions regarding military units and healing:

1. Can two units from the same building heal at the same time? Or does one unit heal completely first, then the next ....

2. Can you train a unit and have another unit heal after a battle? Or does it wait till the unit is trained before healing the injured unit?

3. In the army management page, how do you tell which unit is from which barracks?

4. Is there anyway to see the healing times for each unit prior to actually having the building? (Is it on some forum post or something already?)

5. The healing time refers to the time it takes to heal one hp, correct?

Thanks

DeletedUser1094

...and some quick answers...

1) No and Yes (meaning You're right)
2) Yes and No (right again )
3) You can't I'm afraid.
4) If you have tried searching for such, using our Search tool on the Top-right of the page... I don't think there is. I can't recall seeing anything like that.
5) Yes... (though, there are some issues regarding the HPs. One HP-bar is not necessarily equal to one Health-Point.)

DeletedUser

4. Is there anyway to see the healing times for each unit prior to actually having the building? (Is it on some forum post or something already?)

I believe any unit that takes 4 hours to train (which is anything EMA and up) needs 24 mins to heal 1 HP.

Now let's hope Anwar sees this and decides to give an enlightening reply xD

- L

DeletedUser

24mins to heal 1 hp, that makes sense. 4hours = 240 mins to train one unit. 10 hp means 24mins per hp.

The implication of question 1 and 2 also means that it's faster to completely recover from "2 deaths + 2 units left at 1hp" rather than having "4 units at 1hp".

DeletedUser1094

Yes, it's faster... but also more costly, if coins/supplies is an issue.

DeletedUser

1. Can two units from the same building heal at the same time? Or does one unit heal completely first, then the next ....

1) No and Yes (meaning You're right)

Are you sure? Has this been tested somewhere? I could have sworn the other night that I had severall wounded longbowmen that were all healing simultaneously (one was -3 bars, the other was -4 bars, when the first was healed, the second was -1 bar ... unless I'm going crazy, which may well be!)

DeletedUser1094

Well, Statman... I must admit, that I stole the answer from a trusted In-Game Mod (Click). I have personally NOT made any major test, I did though, test it on some Spearmen. One barrack with 2 open slots and one wounded Spearmen and another Barrack with just one wounded. I started training two new Spearmen while the two wounded healed. Both wounded had same amount of damage and recovered at the same time despite one of the Barracks was training new Spearmen at the same time. I know, it was all over in a matter of a minute... but still a healing difference should have been visible if there were such.

Edit : My test really had nothing to do with your question, but the OPs 2. question and the uncertainty in the link I provided.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: I did some tests and posted the results within this thread (on page 2).

Simply put:

1. You can heal multiple units within the same barracks at the same time.

2. You can train units + heal multiple units within the same barracks at the same time.

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

From what I observed, the hp display on the barracks does lag. It doesn't always update. I sometimes have to go to the army management page to see whether my troops have completely healed up or not. The problem there, of course, is that you can't tell which unit is from which barracks.

Another question I remembered:

Do you get any battle points if you attack a neighbour with no defenders?

DeletedUser1094

Thanks Bloodwyn... It seems that, this issue still needs some solid tests with proof.

Pembar - There will always be defenders. If a player "forget" to make a defence, the server automatically inserts two Spearmen as defence. So yes, you will get points... ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks.

Therefore, if I bring 8 archers against the 2 spearmen, I'll get battlepoints in the Iron Age PvP tower and be ranked accordingly right? If I attack him with 6 archers and 2 mounted archers against those 2 spearmen the next day, I get battlepoints in the EMA PvP tower and be ranked accordingly there.

Is that all correct?

DeletedUser1094

That is all correct, yes Pembar, you are getting the hang of PvP-battles.

DeletedUser

I'll have a talk with my general. Maybe we can find some volunteers... LoL

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: @Pembar: I was able to 'mark' my troops according to their HP and since I was battling during the meantime, I should have received 'updated' information about their health in case the barracks due lag...

DeletedUser

Thanks for the replies, it changes some stuff for me. I'll have to re-strategize, hmm.

DeletedUser

2. Can you train a unit and have another unit heal after a battle? Or does it wait till the unit is trained before healing the injured unit?

My general found some volunteers to run a couple tests...

To answer your question though, YES! You can train a unit and have another unit heal at the same time (within the same barracks of course).

I just ran two independent tests in two of my barracks, training a unit + healing a unit in each barrack. Both wounded units healed by 1 HP ( = bar) within the given 'healing time' of 24 mins.

Regards,
Bloodwyn

P.S.: I'll try a test with two wounded units in one barrack next.

DeletedUser

I PVP 20-30 battles daily at the moment. As you can imagine I have a lot of units in need of healing or replacing from the same barracks at the same time. In all case units heal simultaniously whether there be 2, 3 or 4 units in need of healing in said barracks or reagrdless of if I am training a new unit from that Barracks.

DeletedUser

That's my experience as well. I'm just trying to test this, just to be sure (once and for all!). ;)

Cheers,
Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

Awesome work folks! Thanks for taking the time to run some tests for confirmation, King Dael and Bloodwyn!

DeletedUser

Having run a second test with two injured units in one barrack I can safely say, YES! Injured units will heal at the same time in the same barracks.

The other points have all been answered so I can stop tormenting the poor volunteers... :D