• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quests

DeletedUser

I have a quest come up which I have already completed and can't skip "Damsel in Distress" how can you redo a scouting province and infiltrate if you have already finished that province!!!

DeletedUser1094

Hi Tigger...

You just have to conquer all of the Provinces... then you have also completed the quest. In the latest Game-update, a new feature is implemented... an Exclamation-mark besides those Infiltrate quests. When hoovering over that, the above will also be visible in-game.

Besides that... we have an excellent Search function on the top right side of these forums. A search for "Infiltrate" would have provided you with a lot of equal threads along with the answer.

DeletedUser

I have completed every province on the map and I still can't skip this quest or complete it

DeletedUser1094

There are some issues about that quest at the moment.
Just to be sure... Are you saying, that you have completed the whole map and got a quest for a sector already conquered?

DeletedUser

The whole map has been completed and yes I have a quest for a completed sector

DeletedUser1094

It seems, that the latest Game-update gave us some faulty quests...

Please, do send an In-Game ticket regarding your problem. Right-click anywhere in your city, select "Support" and follow the instructions.

DeletedUser

ummm I have a problem there as I use a Mac and it doesn't have a right click, I'll just have to live with a permanent quest lol

DeletedUser1094

Don't worry... many has this quest problem. Some, still in the Ironage and like me, as a third Quest-line.
I'm sure the developers will be issuing a Hot-fix asap... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

ummm I have a problem there as I use a Mac and it doesn't have a right click, I'll just have to live with a permanent quest lol

You can even right-click on a Mac ;) although in a bit different way.
It's a setting in system preferences -> trackpad -> indicator/clicking -> secondary clicking (words may be a bit different as I'm trying to translate them from my own language); here you can make a choice.

However, it may be easier to follow this link (click). :p

Hope it gets solved soon for you!

DeletedUser4089

You can also right-click on a mac by holding the 'Control' button and clicking as normal.