• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quests

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I've got quest to build 2 farms yesterday. I already had 2 farms build and was building thrid one when i got quest - but it wasnt acounted for. It seems that you need just to start building and not finish for quest to get complete. Personally i would like quests to take into acount buildings built. As quests appear sometime later. That is if i have some building build then i would not need to build them again.

DeletedUser653

generally - pick and choose which quests you do based on the resources you need and the resources you have and then decide.

many quests are very good,
some are no use if you have past that stage of the game
and jester - you take your chances (I do about 1:2 and am ok so far)

DeletedUser

At the tannery quest, already had 3 before the quest, and i was thinking, another well done planning, but i find out that the advisor it'a a picky one and want another 2, but new.
Sometimes i meet the quest demands before they are available, and it's a good feeling to see that you're planning pay back and you're rewarded for that, but this time it was a little dissapointment to see that my advisor don't like to appreciate my planning. :D

DeletedUser1081

i think the quests that require us to build buildings we've already got are simply badly designed. a big part of what's cool about this game is that there are so many different paths to take through the labyrinth, and whoever conceived of those quests seems to have forgotten that they can't predict at what point anyone's village-building will be at when those quests come up. they should acknowledge already-existing structures, just like the province-conquering quests acknowledge previously-conquered territory.

the "gather X coins" quests are tolerable because one's going to gather that many coins sooner or later anyway. excessive numbers of tanneries aren't as obviously essential to everyone's progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.