• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quests - donating goods to Guild Treasury

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Has something changed as to which goods can be donated? It used to be that the Goods from GB's did not give credit for Daily Quests that asked for donated goods to the Guild Treasury. I thought I saw something odd the other day, but today I see for certain that my GB's are giving me credit. In my first collection today, that included both Airship and Observatory, I realized that I was credited for more than just the Airship collection, it included the Observatory as well. I just collected from my Arc moments ago, and my SOH later today, which I expected would give me the balance of goods I would need for completing the quest - but lo and behold, I have full credit now, which only could have come from my Arc.
Was this an announced change, or just a temporary issue? Part of the reason I am asking, is if GB's are giving quest credit now, then that is something to let Guildies know, so maybe more of them will build (or level up) any GB that gives Guild Goods.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
To be honest, I did not really think it was a bug, thought it was a game improvement that was not announced yet (perhaps a future update announcement). Oh well, my SoH and Airship usually provide much (and sometimes all) the goods I need for quest credit already. Getting a 2nd SoH eventually will provide all the goods at my Age - plus with FP's, makes it a reasonably good building to have.
And, if Inno were to start letting the GB's provide quest credit for goods - could be an incentive for players to consider. Especially younger age players, who otherwise, probably would not bother wasting space with an Observatory.