• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Quests appear in wrong language

eeyore

Corporal
  • Arvahall:
  • Browser and Version:Firefox 23.0.x
  • Quest for English version appear in foreign language:
  • Screenshots: foe wrong language.jpg
  • How often this occurs:First time
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:How can i, It's a quest!
  • Summary:I was presented with a new quest in a language different to the game
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:YES
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:How can I fix it. It's a wrong script by the game "developers"

DeletedUser6461

Hi eeyore,
Rinbin is in his top Form here :p
It is intended to be this way. You will see by what Rinbin says after you finish it :cool:

eeyore

Corporal
I did not see it, I am afraid. Not really sure what it was supposed to be, but hey-ho. thank you for advising.

DeletedUser6461

Oh.. Rinbin :cool: He is king of jesters and jester to the king :D

Just take it lightly and do what Rinbin asked you to do and then you will know why he is like that :cool: