• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Questionable Behaviour

DeletedUser

A member of my guild received this message from a player who has come into his neighbourhood after the shuffle this morning.

"Looks like we were left in the same neighborhood for the next couple of weeks. I'm open to a truce to stop the plundering if you're interested. For each day you contribute a FP to my Zeus, I will not plunder. Are you interested?"

Would like to know if this behaviour is acceptable. My member has not been attacking or plundering all the aggression has come from other player.

DeletedUser7719

Yes, this behaviour is currently acceptable (though that doesn't mean I have to like it). On the other hand, giving FP to another member to have him plunder someone else is against the rules

DeletedUser5514

And giving goods? Offering to polish/motivate everyday? Attacking other guilds sectors? Are those at the same level as giving FPs?

I think ive read something about paying but im wondering if that means real money or is it ingame stuff? I would understand the real money being an issue, but i fail to understand the ingame stuff. Is there some miss-interpretation by the moderators on this issue? Where did the moderators got this information from?

Yes, this behaviour is currently acceptable (though that doesn't mean I have to like it). On the other hand, giving FP to another member to have him plunder someone else is against the rules

DeletedUser7719

According to the in-game rules:
- It is forbidden to offer in-game content, Diamonds or money as a reward for attacks on other players, or to ask for payment in return for attacks. A reward cannot be offered for anything that might incite attacks or any negative actions against other players.

The OPs' problem is pretty much the opposite of what is what the rules are stating (offering in-game content to prevent attacks on another player). The attacker can only go so far in their threats on the player getting plundered as they can only take one thing once a day. If the player collects on time, there's no threat, or if they use low intervals, the player loses little and the attack gains little.

DeletedUser5514

Not only the attacker has got limitations, as you stated, but also the defender can counter-attack and plunder his attacker too.

According to the in-game rules:

The OPs' problem is pretty much the opposite of what is what the rules are stating (offering in-game content to prevent attacks on another player). The attacker can only go so far in their threats on the player getting plundered as they can only take one thing once a day. If the player collects on time, there's no threat, or if they use low intervals, the player loses little and the attack gains little.