• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Question about goods...

DeletedUser

I have produced four stone but when I check my inventory on the good tab I do not see anything? Has the good been stolen?

DeletedUser

Hello Skogshuggare :)

Goods don't go in the inventory. Check instead your Town Hall, or go to Trade and open the tab that says Create Offer.

The inventory is at the moment used to store certain quest rewards, forge point packages won from donating to Great Buildings, and Blueprints for Great Buildings :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser10376

Hi Mutzena
Will the goods tab inthe inventory become functional in the future or has it a current purpose

Tahnks
Stephen

DeletedUser

Hello Stephen Of Dingle :)

As far as I am aware, the Goods tab of the Inventory is not used right now, but since it is there, I'm sure there are some awesome secret plans for it in the future :D

~Mutzena~