• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest Problem: acquire Mons Suiry

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I receive a quest: acquire 3 sectors of Mons Suiry.
The problem is I cannot see Mons Suiry province in the map as it has not been scouted yet.
And there is no Scout button available.

Please advise how to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser4089

It would seem to me that you've triggered this quest earlier than anticipated. Quests are triggered by advancing the research tree or by acquiring provinces, so you're probably further ahead in the research tree than you are in the continent map. Assuming that this is a quest that you can't skip, all I can advise is that you continue with the second quest line until you're caught up in the continent map.

I hope that helps explain the situation.

Wjile you're on the forums, I suggest getting acquainted with the Guides section, there is lots and lots of helpful information there.

DeletedUser

Many thanks Bartimaeus for your prompt reply.
Probably I just wait, and hope it shown up later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.