• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Quest objectives not showing

DeletedUser107871

• World: Jaims
  • Browser and Version: Chrome/43.0.2357.134
  • Overview of the bug: If the objectives of a quest run onto 3 lines of text, the third line is covered by the progress bar for that part of the quest. I can't work out what I am being asked to do.
  • Screenshots: quest.png
  • How often this occurs: Every time so far
  • Urgency: Medium
  • Preventative Actions: None
  • Summary: Progress bar covers quest objectives
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us. We have already passed this along to the developers and they're looking into it so hopefully will be resolved with an upcoming game update. FOE-27060

In the meantime, feel free to contact support and we can notify you of what the last bit of the quest requirement is. Apologies for the inconvenience.

DeletedUser16126

maybe thay can make the window even larger and the font even smaller. Then it will for sure become unreadable.
Silly to see that they waste soo much space in that new window are are not able to visualize the real useful information.
LOL

DeletedUser107007

Side Quest - Rinbin
The quest is to build a Neptune Fountain, have 1 clock tower and produce a turret clock.
Done all three, but for some reason, the section which requires Neptune Fountain and 1 clock tower is stuck on 1 of 2. Do I have the required items? Yes. 1 Neptune Fountain and 3 clock tower and I produced a turret clock twice.
The award of 28K supplies go begging for me if only the game recognises that I fulfilled the requirements.

Name: Shoahey
City: Cardiff
World: Greifental

DeletedUser16026

@Shoahey, please contact support so we can look into it. Simply right-click anywhere on the game screen and choose to contact support.