• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Quest bug - More medals

DeletedUser

World: Arvahall
Browser and Version: Latest Firefox V16
Overview of the bug: The quest is asking for you to gather 10 medals. I received my medals from a tournament about an hour ago and my quest still says 0/10
How often this occurs: only once so far :)
Urgency: no
Preventative Actions: Winning medals
Summary:See overview, not getting credit for medals won
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes/No.
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, definitely looked all over and searched.

Screenshot of the quest:

2012-10-14 11-09-39.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey hydro9226,

Few questions:
Did you accept the quest before you received your medals?
Did you log out of the world and out of your account completely and relogged? There might've been some server lag.

If the above statements are true, please submit an in-game ticket.

- L

DeletedUser

Hmm, by looking at my ranking in the medals, I'm starting to think that I might not have received my medals, at least my medals count didn't change there, still at 2214 like i was last week, hmm, might just be a a time thing in the end...

DeletedUser

It is not unheard of that the Victory Medals are rewarded several hours later, sometimes.
I have already received mine, though, in East-Nagach.

- L

DeletedUser

As stated multiple times in other threads, it can take several hours before you are awarded your medals. Please be patient.

- L

DeletedUser3157

This is not about when medals are awarded. I had the same problem with same 10 medal quest in a sense that it did not auto-update after I had already gotten the medals. Luckly with that one simple refresh helped. But now I'm at the the 2nd gather 15 medas quest("King of the Hill") and nothing helps with that one. I gatherered nearly 500 medals today but the quest still shows zero. Obviously there is a problem with awarding this type of quest and for the system realizing when the quest has been furfilled, so that needs to be looked at and fixed.

DeletedUser

In that case it's a similar bug to the ones not registering Happiness gained.

Please use any bug resolve methods first, if those do not work and you are positive your medal/happiness gain in quests is not being registered, then please submit an in-game ticket.

- L

DeletedUser

Have received 2 sets of medals from Brisgard, LMA and Colonial. Neither have updated the quest nor have any of the bug resolve methods helped.

DeletedUser

Quest bug, gain 10 medals for random reward

Hmm, by looking at my ranking in the medals, I'm starting to think that I might not have received my medals, at least my medals count didn't change there, still at 2214 like i was last week, hmm, might just be a a time thing in the end...

Same happened to me in both Fel Dranghyr and East Nagach. I received well over 10 medals in PVP Towers, but showing zero in quest dialogue box. Have logged out and back in to both worlds; still showing no medals.

DeletedUser

I received 180 medals as expected today, but as above the "more medals " quest did not complete, tried the usual bug resolve methods with no success.
Was starting to think the medals had to be won from the continent map rather than pvp towers to complete this quest??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

I received 180 medals as expected today, but as above the "more medals " quest did not complete, tried the usual bug resolve methods with no success.
Was starting to think the medals had to be won from the continent map rather than pvp towers to complete this quest??

I re-checked that as well, but it does not appear to be the case if you read the wording. Anyways I did manage to complete the first medal quest few days ago by getting them from continent map award, but even then it took f5'ing to get stuff updated. But at least It worked in the end. Since it appears the medals gained from PvP towers do not get counted whatever you do. Perhaps there is even further lag for game to recodnize those medals due to whatever problems, but either way it is a problem that could use some fixing/improvements.

DeletedUser3157

Just took a 25 medal award province and just like last time, this filled the quest finally(after re-log). It's the PvP tower earned medals which seem not working in regards to this problem.

DeletedUser

+1
I experience the same issue. I am in East-Nagach server.

I won all the PvP towers and received the medals. But the quest said 0/10, seems all medals won from PvP are not registered.
I specially try to win bronze age tower, because of its 10 medals as required, but still no change on the quest progress.

Please help to fix. Thanks in advance.

DeletedUser

I re-checked that as well, but it does not appear to be the case if you read the wording. Anyways I did manage to complete the first medal quest few days ago by getting them from continent map award, but even then it took f5'ing to get stuff updated. But at least It worked in the end. Since it appears the medals gained from PvP towers do not get counted whatever you do. Perhaps there is even further lag for game to recodnize those medals due to whatever problems, but either way it is a problem that could use some fixing/improvements.

Just took a 25 medal award province and just like last time, this filled the quest finally(after re-log). It's the PvP tower earned medals which seem not working in regards to this problem.

It seems that either the quest objective needs to be more specific about where you need to acquire these Medals from, or it is a bug that doesn't register Tower Medal gain..
Hopefully someone higher up could give more insight into which of the 2 issues it is.

- L

DeletedUser

Since the Hint says 'You gain medals by competing in PvP towers', I think that that is specific enough. It is a bug pure and simple.

DeletedUser

+1
I experience the same issue. I am in East-Nagach server.

I won all the PvP towers and received the medals. But the quest said 0/10, seems all medals won from PvP are not registered.
I specially try to win bronze age tower, because of its 10 medals as required, but still no change on the quest progress.

Please help to fix. Thanks in advance.

After I wrote to in game suport quest is gone, and there was a new quest.

And here is the response from in game suport

2012-10-15 11:43:21
Hello Zombi2k,

I have been able to confirm that there is an issue with the quest.

You will find the quest is now completed, and the reward of 5 Brass has been awarded.

I checked and have 5 more brass

DeletedUser2004

If in game support confirms there is an issue, do I still need to report this as well. I am currently having the same issue and received over 200 medals this weekend in the PVP. Please let me know.

• World: Brisgard
  • Browser and Version: IE9 and Safari rom different machines
  • Overview of the bug: Quest not completed after receiving medals from PVP
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs: Everytime i log in.
  • Urgency: Everytime
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary: Received more than 10 medals from PVP and quest did not complete.
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Its now showing on the confirmed list of bugs yet.
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes