• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Quest bug and Medal bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11513

Hi
I'm having two bugs

Quest bug:

After passing the quest from Frost, I had to get a building "pastry-shop (sweet-shop)", but it does not appear anywhere (this building is not found in the inventory, or anywhere else)
all quests I passed.

Medal bug:

I won a tournament in two towers (the Bronze and Iron Age)
I had to get 20 and 10 medals respectively.
I had 40 medals before.
so, I should have 70.
but in the upper right corner of the display only 60.
I mean, I only got 20 medals. 10 medals I not received.

but in the overall rankings have shown 70 medals.
so something mysterious happened with my 10 medals.

fix this bugs please

DeletedUser

Hi guivernt, welcome to the forums :)

To check what's wrong with the winter quest, please submit an ingame ticket (right click anywhere on your village screen, choose support from the pop-up window and proceed from there). It will give us all the info we need to look into it.

As for the towers:
medals are not issued until at the end of the tournaments (somewhere on Sundays - please check the towers for the correct time), and you will have to be in the top rankings at that very moment to be eligible for them.

If you have more medals now than you had yesterday, they may have come from a different source (maybe you helped on a great building?).

DeletedUser

Since this seems to have been resolved, I'll close it.
If Pendragon's explanation did not explain it, please create a new bug report using the correct Template, or your thread may be closed again.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.