• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

quantum incursions

does anyone know if quantum incursions will be available on mobile !! Tablets android etc ??
If only on PC. Does that mean Windows ? Always played on tablet ! Never could play GvG. Which was very, very unfair
. Thanks

Agent327

Overlord
Have not seen the announcement !!
But thanks so much for the very helpful answer, agent, I can see why a government would require your wit and humour to aid any successful operation. Most probably involving sewage workings...

If you have not seen the announcement you look it up! How hard can that be? It is where they give you all the info you need. If you take your head out of the sewer it needs no work.

Again many thanks for no help, I did assume that I could ask a valid question to players on this thread, saving me having to find announcements... And maybe find out Other things in game.
Very sorry, my head is not in sewer, as expressed earlier, it's your vocation..
Please send my regards to your mother, when you pay your weekly rent for the garage...
Again thanks for your help, your very specIal...

Galechade

Corporal
Again many thanks for no help, I did assume that I could ask a valid question to players on this thread, saving me having to find announcements... And maybe find out Other things in game.
Very sorry, my head is not in sewer, as expressed earlier, it's your vocation..
Please send my regards to your mother, when you pay your weekly rent for the garage...
Again thanks for your help, your very specIal...
Yes, it will eventually be on mobile, so Inno claims. However it is still only on PC in Beta testing and his having all kinds of issues according to Beta's forums. The bulk of the players are NOT happy over there.

Agent327

Overlord
If you are not willing to be of any help, how about you just move on so the rest of us don't have to put up with your crap as well? Is that so difficult?

But I am helping. I am telling him where he can find the answer. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime. Hamster is always hungry and has an obvious problem to find the fish.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
I'm not sure this will be good for any guild, still really cannot get my head around how it works, perhaps I am a bit thick or over thinking it, I just cannot see how it can be a guild event if everyone has their own settlements all at different levels, if it's only for the fighting aspect of the individual then it's basically the same as GE, so as we already have that why are players going to bother ? Yes the rewards may be different and more desirable but we are struggling to get players interested in completing GE as it is, and yet another feature of a similar nature isn't going to help, even the new format GBG is losing its appeal with only the top guilds dominating and continuing to swap all the time and refusing to let other guilds even have a chance of fights as they want their members all to use max attrition every day. Sadly FoE is broken and its only getting worse, Guild Incursions isn't going to fix it long term, think INNO need to really take a long look at the problems and fix them before bringing on board new features. Had my rant, I am sure like so many negative feedback it will fall on deaf ears, please INNO, take off your blinkers, take a hard look at the problems and start really listening to players, there are so many really good aspects of this game, but they are being diluted gradually with poor attempts to bolster the bad aspects.

Thank you all for the good information

No thanks to the fool, that has nothing better to do, than be nasty and sarcastic ... Puts people of using these threads.. Perhaps the fool likes fish ! As it's the only thing he can pull !!!

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
for now it is only on beta on browser for faster more measured testing apparently, it will become available on mobile beta and then once all the bugs are out and its ready for general release it will be available on all platforms on live servers

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
then once all the bugs are out and its ready for general release it will be available on all platforms on live servers

Chances are they'll release this on some of the live servers for testing too before full release, for further feedback. Tends to be the case for the bigger new releases.

Whether is then ends up fully released or pulled for changes I wouldn't be surprised if it goes in either direction.

Galechade

Corporal
But I am helping. I am telling him where he can find the answer. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime. Hamster is always hungry and has an obvious problem to find the fish.
That's "helping like a hole in your head", as my dear grandmother would say. Its so much easier to just be nice and answer the question. Yet some just seem to be totally incapable of doing that.

Agent327

Overlord
That's "helping like a hole in your head", as my dear grandmother would say. Its so much easier to just be nice and answer the question. Yet some just seem to be totally incapable of doing that.

Doesn't the same apply to the way the question is asked? Ask nice and you are more likely to get an answer?

Galechade

Corporal
Doesn't the same apply to the way the question is asked? Ask nice and you are more likely to get an answer?
No it doesn't. This is a multi national server with different cultures and languages. Not everyone has English as their first language, and there are different versions of English where words are used differently depending on exactly where you are from. Just answer the question politely while keeping your opinions to yourself, or move on. Its truly not that difficult. You are just making it that way. Reminds me of my son when he was 12 years old, and that was years ago, or the grumpy old men from the movie of the same name.

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
There's plenty of fish in the ocean, but unfortunately you don't even know what fish is.

Agent327

Overlord
No it doesn't. This is a multi national server with different cultures and languages. Not everyone has English as their first language, and there are different versions of English where words are used differently depending on exactly where you are from. Just answer the question politely while keeping your opinions to yourself, or move on. Its truly not that difficult. You are just making it that way. Reminds me of my son when he was 12 years old, and that was years ago, or the grumpy old men from the movie of the same name.

Fair point except that it has nothing to do with different cultures or languages. Unless I am mistaken the use of lots of exclamation marks is not done in any culture or language. Mr Hamster is exactly what he claims to be and demanding immediate answers all the time. It does not hurt for him to look up something.

Galechade

Corporal
Fair point except that it has nothing to do with different cultures or languages. Unless I am mistaken the use of lots of exclamation marks is not done in any culture or language. Mr Hamster is exactly what he claims to be and demanding immediate answers all the time. It does not hurt for him to look up something.
You mean like this?!?....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's generally a sign of anger or frustration. Again, just be nice. Why is that so difficult? Does that hurt you?

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you so much Agent. Please accept my friendliest gesture. :-)

Last edited: