• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Quantum Incursions Feedback Thread

harold mouse

Corporal
I think that is absolute rubbish and this from a player who has loved this game for almost 12 years, you do NOT need to spend real money to enjoy this game
I don't disagree, but that misses the point I was making. To me, and to many players who have commented in this forum, the changes which have been made in the last year or so, and especially the last six months, have changed the game in such a way as to make it far less enjoyable. For example, they have completely removed any competitive element from GBG in diamond league and transformed it into a tedious slog. At the same time Inno have given themselves and unpleasant image, that they are motivated by greed and don't care to preserve the things which used to make it enjoyable.

Agent327

Overlord
At the same time Inno have given themselves and unpleasant image, that they are motivated by greed and don't care to preserve the things which used to make it enjoyable.

Which makes it enjoyable to you. Does not mean the fast majority ( the part that does not comment ) feels the same.