• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Quantum decoration bug

BraveColour

Private
There seems to be an issue with the effects of decorations in my quantum city. I have built 2 victory pillars. The pop-up states that each give 5% attack & defense boost to my attacking army, so if my math is correct, having 2 should give me a 10% attack & defense boost to my attacking army. But they do not. When I visit my army it states I only have a 5% attack & defense boost. So the effects of the victory pillars aren't stacking (yet nowhere states they don't stack). I feel that this is a bug or, if it isn't, the lack of information about them not stacking has led me to waste a lot of quantum supplies & coins

Attachments

• Towers.JPG
    Towers.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Effects.jpg
    Effects.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 5 per cent.jpg
    5 per cent.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 13

BraveColour

Private
Well, someone in the I.T. team seems to have switched something on today, because it is now showing the right percentage. So fingers crossed they've resolved it.

Attachments

• 10 per cent.jpg
    10 per cent.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 7

budha

Private
Have you checked on which color node you were (red or blue)?
if you were on blue, the 5% most probably came from monument, and 10% is on red nodes.