• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser6345

I'm currently battleing in the Bronze age still. However my research is into the Middle Ages.

I was wondering if i use Middle Age units in a non-pvp fight, will this exclude me from the Bronze age tower?

I read somewhere if you use units that are not in the Bronze age for PVP, you will disqualify yourself from the event.

Could somebody shed some light on this?

DeletedUser

The points for each battle go into the PVP tower of the highest age unit you used in that fight. So if you use Early Middle Age units for one fight, only points for that one fight go into the Early Middle Age tower. Your points in the Bronze Age tower will still be there and you can go back to fighting with Bronze Age units to get more points in there.
So no, fighting with other Age units will not disqualify you, in fact some people compete in all of the towers every week. :)

DeletedUser653

........ in fact some people compete in all of the towers every week. :)
:D we do.

Just remember it is the highest rated troop used which controls which tower the points go in, so a win with 7 spears and 1 crossbow will give points towards HMA tower if you have it open and no other tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.