• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP towers

• Thread starter DeletedUser3052
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3052

I got a question about PvP towers. If I advance to Ironage, will I still get points at the Bronzeage tower If I use Bronzage untis etc ? Couldn't find any posts about it so...

Keepon gaming you fellas! //Jacke

DeletedUser

Yes, you can still get battle points for the Bronze Age tower if you use Bronze Age units.

DeletedUser

Yes, but you have to use units from that age to compete in the tower. Just remember that whatever is the highest aged unit you have in the battle, example would be 7 EMA, and 1 HMA, you will only get points for the HMA, and not the EMA. Make sure your highest age unit is equivalent to the tower you want to compete in when you attack AI. It is cool because I can have 7 archers, and one Mercenary, and that is all I need to get points in the EMA.

DeletedUser3052

thanks fellas! you are true life savers! :D Now I won't have to wait with that advances in time :) thanks again and Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.