• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Tower Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1081

You get points in one tower only, being the later age you have at least 1 troops. Ex: 8 iron age troops gets you points in the iron age tower, 7 iron age troops and 1 EMA troop gets you points in the EMA tower only.

right - but just to clarify: you get points in one tower per battle. if you own both Iron Age units and Bronze Age units, you'll get points in the Bronze Tower only for any battle where you use only your Bronze units. you'll get points in the Iron Tower only if you include even one Iron unit. but you can switch from one line-up to the other from battle to battle, and get points in both towers during any given week.

DeletedUser

hydro , agreed , it is a planning problem. i have worked out which buildings i need , and have worked out a plan to place things more efficiently. basically , i'm knocking everything down and starting again. it's expensive , as it is called ' experience' :)
most rts games i have played before rely on the production of resources ( food stone wood metals etc ) but have never had a space problem. i can see why a lot of people go inactive.
an interesting game , never the less. fun , so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.