• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Tower Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1984

OK I give!

What is this PvP Tower? Where is it? How is it accessed? What is it for? I need to know this to expand my city and I have taken the region with this mysterious wonderful tower but cant find how to access it. If I have to pay to expand I will quit the game.

DeletedUser

You could try the basic of computer interface ... click on it.

DeletedUser

Basically go to that map click on the tower and it comes up, you dont build it or anything. After 7 days whoever is the champion gets medals

DeletedUser1294

A) It's a player vs player tower where you get points and rewards for battling out with other players
B) PVP towers are scattered around provinces.
C) By clicking on it
D) Same as A.

DeletedUser

I have to add this because everyone is calling it PvP tower and that is misleading...

In the Bronze Age tower you get points for battles using bronze age units, this is ANY battle, including the ones required to take over new land (these usually get you more points per battle because people don't seem to put up good defences most of the time). If you have even a single Iron Age unit in your attacking team these points will be added to the Iron Age tower instead of the Bronze Age one.

More useful information:

Bronze Age Tower:

1st - 10 Medals
2nd - 5 Medals
3rd - 3 Medals
4th - 2 Medals
5th - 1 Medals

Iron Age Tower:

1st - 20 Medals
2nd - 10 Medals
3rd - 6 Medals
4th - 4 Medals
5th - 2 Medals

Early Middle Age Tower: (I'm guessing here)

1st - 40 Medals
2nd - 20 Medals
3rd - 12 Medals
4th - 8 Medals
5th - 4 Medals

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you get an expansion with every tourney win? I looked for this answer and could not find, sorry if its already been asked.

DeletedUser

You win medals for being in the top 5 of each tournament. The amount vary with the age of the tower (winning the bronze age tournament yields 10 medals, winning the iron age yields 20 medals...).

With medals you can buy expansion. The first cost 20 medals, then 50, 200, 500 ... and so on.

DeletedUser

You win medals for being in the top 5 of each tournament. The amount vary with the age of the tower (winning the bronze age tournament yields 10 medals, winning the iron age yields 20 medals...).

With medals you can buy expansion. The first cost 20 medals, then 50, 200, 500 ... and so on.

Ok, thanks for the fast reply! I thought it might be a one time thing to win an expansion. Answer appreciated :)

DeletedUser

so i win a tournament , get 10 medals and get 1 expansion block.
and that's it for a week?
i need more land !
i need to build more stuff , houses etc.
any other way to get land?

DeletedUser

I have to add this because everyone is calling it PvP tower and that is misleading...

In the Bronze Age tower you get points for battles using bronze age units, this is ANY battle, including the ones required to take over new land (these usually get you more points per battle because people don't seem to put up good defences most of the time). If you have even a single Iron Age unit in your attacking team these points will be added to the Iron Age tower instead of the Bronze Age one.

More useful information:

Bronze Age Tower:

1st - 10 Medals
2nd - 5 Medals
3rd - 3 Medals
4th - 2 Medals
5th - 1 Medals

Iron Age Tower:

1st - 20 Medals
2nd - 10 Medals
3rd - 6 Medals
4th - 4 Medals
5th - 2 Medals

Early Middle Age Tower: (I'm guessing here)

1st - 40 Medals
2nd - 20 Medals
3rd - 12 Medals
4th - 8 Medals
5th - 4 Medals

Very excellent post, thank you.

DeletedUser1081

so i win a tournament , get 10 medals and get 1 expansion block. and that's it for a week?
i need more land ! i need to build more stuff , houses etc. any other way to get land?

some lines of research give you expansions - check the technology tree out. the ones where you see the little "grid" symbol provide expansions. and when you conquer provinces on the "continent map" the reward is sometimes an expansion. have fun!

DeletedUser

I have a question about the tower myself I am in second in bronze age but it says I am the Champion so far is that true? I have a higer average points per battle than the person in first so I figured that was why.

DeletedUser1081

if it's the first tournament in that era for your neighbourhood, whoever was the first to use a unit from that era is listed as champion until the end of the tournament. averages aren't what count - scores are.

DeletedUser

i know this is about pvp towers, but a related question.
i'm top of my bronze pvp with 3 days to go , and i get 10 medals = 1 expansion slot. it seems the next tournament lasts 14 days? if so, that is very slow.
i can't buy any diamonds , the screen refuses to go to any purchase page.
i have conquered one province that gave me one exp slot (used and full already).
and the next exp slot on the tech tree requires 2 marble and 2 lumber to unlock.
which i can't build as i can't get an exp slot to build on. catch 22 i think it's called.
to sum up , cant get diamonds , cant tech tree , no more provinces , and in 3 days , the next tournament is 14 days away.
i'm stuck and getting bored.
any ideas?

DeletedUser

i know this is about pvp towers, but a related question.
i'm top of my bronze pvp with 3 days to go , and i get 10 medals = 1 expansion slot. it seems the next tournament lasts 14 days? if so, that is very slow.
i can't buy any diamonds , the screen refuses to go to any purchase page.
i have conquered one province that gave me one exp slot (used and full already).
and the next exp slot on the tech tree requires 2 marble and 2 lumber to unlock.
which i can't build as i can't get an exp slot to build on. catch 22 i think it's called.
to sum up , cant get diamonds , cant tech tree , no more provinces , and in 3 days , the next tournament is 14 days away.
i'm stuck and getting bored.
any ideas?

Send in a support ticket

DeletedUser

if it's the first tournament in that era for your neighbourhood, whoever was the first to use a unit from that era is listed as champion until the end of the tournament. averages aren't what count - scores are.

What if you fight with both bronze and iron age units in a single battle - do points count in both pvp iron and pvp bronze? Or are points added only to either?

DeletedUser

You get points in one tower only, being the later age you have at least 1 troops.

Ex: 8 iron age troops gets you points in the iron age tower, 7 iron age troops and 1 EMA troop gets you points in the EMA tower only.

Why send a ticket for a planning problem? If you got no more room, remove houses or supplies building, depending if you have many villagers left or not. Or switch good building with what you need if you have many of those too. Either way, you're not stuck because of the game but because you filled your town too quickly or without planning ahead.

I think there's already a thread about the buy diamonds page not opening correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.