• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP-Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello , How we win Medals in the tournaments and how i can expand my city ?

DeletedUser

Hello there and welcome to the forums!

Medals are won in weekly tournaments. In order to participate in a tournament you must first unlock a tower from the continent map by conquering the province. There is a tower for every age (Bronze, Iron, Early Middle Age, High Middle Age and Late Middle Age). You can participate in any tournament or all at once given the fact that you only use units from that specific age's tower. If you want points in the Bronze Age tower you must use only Bronze Age units and so on.

You can expanding your city with land expansions. These can be acquired in the following ways:

- Rewarded from conquering provinces in the continent map
- Unlocked from Researching technologies
- Exchanging medals for land expansions
- Buying them with premium (as known as diamonds)

Good luck and hope that helps!

DeletedUser4455

And what is the way to get any medal, exactly? Do I get it only for 1st place in tournament or do I get it for a certain amount of points or so?

DeletedUser4089

To check, go to the PvP tower and click on it.
It will show a list which shows: Rank, Player Name, Points, Fights, Reward and Action.

Medals are awarded (For Bronze age at least)
1st = 10
2nd = 5
3rd = 3
4th = 2
5th = 1

Edit: There's more info on medals in the bottom half of this post

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no problem :).
Tournaments last from Monday to Sunday, and if you're still number 1 when the tournament ends (and the remaining time is at the top of that screen) you will be awarded those ten medals. There can be some delay in getting them, but you should have them on Monday at the latest.
Good luck on keeping your position!

DeletedUser

Tournament ended and now ??

Sorry, not reading all.

DeletedUser4089

The next tournament doesn't start straight away, there is a short time period in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.