• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: PVP time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96745

With this new merge, PVP in strongest hood is highly demanding. In order to be good you have to fight all players every day. That is not the problem. But when PVP starts monday morning and it ends sunday at around 3-4 pm, that is problem.

This means you have to do all fights during regular working/school time, miss one fighting during work time, means you will mis one round of fighting until sunday.

My suggestion is, to make it somehow more effective during free time, that is after school or work, FOE should encourage this as is stated as family game.

My suggestion is, that it starts monday whenever and it finishes sunday midnight, so everyone have equal chance an they are not encouraged and rewarded to fight during work/school time.

BR, Edi

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
This is played through out the world in different time zones buddy... Ur work / school time will be someone's leisure time and their leisure time will be your work / school time ...So then how can a particular time be set for all the players in different time zone to fight in their leisure time ?? ... The current system is trying its best to help everybody in different time zones by changing the fight ending times ...sometimes it does affect a few people Because the fight ends in an unwanted time for them but a global game does have its disadvantages....I think We have got to adjust accordingly ...just said what i felt about this suggestion ...

DeletedUser7719

Welcome eddi1611! You should probably edit your post to include the template as it is a rule when you are posting ideas.
@ddevil: No it isn't, it gives 6 days and 8 extra hours of fighting. During those 8 extra hours, lots of us in different time zones are sleeping or are doing something busy. The OP is trying to extend the extra 8 hours to keep everything fair even though I think the fairest game would be to keep a whole 24 hours off of fighting. Another problem with extending the time is that there is less time to execute merges across the world which I think is the main reason why there is such a big gap in the first place.

DeletedUser17245

how about it starts mondey morning and ends at saturdey evening, and sundey is free day!

Status
Not open for further replies.