• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Question about plundering.

Azbandar

Private
I've not been too big into the PvP aspect of the game as I plan on doing this when I finally reach the end game levels. However, I have come across a very disturbing occurrence that I wanted to pose as a question. I was attacked by player-x at 2:21pm today. I wasn't plundered and it was great. I came back after a few 4 hour stints on my goods buildings to find that player-x plundered me at 10:44pm. That's a bit ridiculous that they can still plunder after moving on to the next victim, I know they did as my wife also plays and she was attacked by player-x at 2:22pm.

This seems like a very unfair advantage as this individual is one of the highest players on the server and I am rather low, as in nearly 600k score lower than them, 2 ages behind and completely unable to attempt a decent defense against the much more advanced units.

So my question is: When did they change this plundering to anytime after you have been attacked? Shouldn't it be after you were attacked and had nothing to plunder, too bad for the attacker, and let them move on knowing that they have a very big ego and can beat up the baby players of a given server? How long do they have to plunder after an attack? Is it 24 hours?

Thanks.

~Az~

DeletedUser

You can plunder 24h after a succesfull attack. You can upgrade your defense units or manage your production times to avoid being plundered.

DeletedUser276

managing your production times on all buildings is the easiest way. If your on before work/school and at lunch then after then 4 hour houses and supply times are how you want to set up your city. If your on before work/school and after then 8 to 12 hour times. Or if your just on in the evening then you want 24 hour times. :) collecting your stuff as it comes available will block out all plundering.

DeletedUser

So my question is: When did they change this plundering to anytime after you have been attacked?

~Az~

They didn't change it, it has always been up to 24hrs after the initial attack. The advice above is the best way to prevent this happening.