• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: PVP fights not counting

DeletedUser

Do you know how long before the next tourny starts after it has finished?

DeletedUser4089

Tournaments should start on Monday, some time shortly after the neighbourhood mergers take place. The exact times differ, so the best way is to simply check your towers.

DeletedUser

ok thanks, now I am curious about the mergers..... more meat for the attacks I hope :mad:

DeletedUser

I am having the same problem and it happened last week also until Tuesday evening when it started recording. As well as this my record of fights and position screen didn't change all last week. The screen was as it ended the previous week. I am playing in both Brisgard and E Nagach and the problem is the same in both worlds. I m plying in LMA and EMA respectively.

DeletedUser4089

I'm going to copy Blacksmiths post from the previous page, as noboy reads his posts.

This issue should be looked at by Monday. Just so people are aware. We are trying our best and thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser1862

no one likes reading my posts I guess.....

booga booga... *wiggles bum* whubba ding dong day.

HA bet no one notices that either.

Of course we read them. It's just that some of us were laying low, hoping no one noticed what a twit we were looking in the wrong tower or not waiting long enough for the tournament results to post... And some of us thought that the Monday part was for lasssst Monday. :)