• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: PVP fights not counting

DeletedUser5143

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:

world Brisgard
firefox

all my battles with PVP are not counting toward the tournament. I win the fight and it gives me no points and my rank and score remain the same. I have done a dozen or so fights none have counted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the frums, thanks for posting.

The idea of the template is that you actually fill in the details, not just leave it blank.

DeletedUser276

There have been issues with the tournaments not starting. I havent heard anything about points not counting. Are you using the proper troops for that particular tower?

its a base question but even those need asking to make sure :)

DeletedUser4927

On the topic of pvp, at the end of the battle, it is not showing my ranking/ how many point i need to next rank, and points. But thankfully the points are been added to the tower (bronze age, on the new server) fel fi fo fom or whatevers its called.

DeletedUser65

could you post a screenshot of the next battle report for us please.

DeletedUser5006

I have same problem...25 fights and no score in tower battle(bronze age) all troops are bronze age troops...
tower.jpg

DeletedUser

ok, if i used for bonze age tower a soldier from iron age, so its not counting even i won the battle?

DeletedUser653

if you used 7 bronze and 1 iron age and won then all the points will be in the iron age tower, assuming you have opened that tower. no points will ever go to a tower lower then the highest rank player fighting.

I suggest you check out your iron age tower, you might be quite pleased at your rank there.

DeletedUser653

Bronze age tower seems to be working ok in Avarhall, gives points and shows ranking as normal.

DeletedUser

but sorry. its a bit confusing, i think when i'm fighting in bronze age tower tournament the opposite player should have bronze age soldier as well, coz i had a battle with some in bronze age tower and their army had majority iron age soldiers. its not fair. i think who wants to enter this bronze age tournamet should have bronze age fighters.

DeletedUser

This only affects certain neighborhoods that have been freshly created sunday night GMT+2.

10wu1ip.png

DeletedUser1081

but sorry. its a bit confusing, i think when i'm fighting in bronze age tower tournament the opposite player should have bronze age soldier as well, coz i had a battle with some in bronze age tower and their army had majority iron age soldiers. its not fair. i think who wants to enter this bronze age tournamet should have bronze age fighters.

the tower that you compete in depends on *your* army, not your opponent's. you can attack whoever you want in your neighbourhood, and you will confront their defense army (or the default two spears, if they haven't established a defense army). that doesn't change the principle that your pvp points go to the tower that corresponds to the most advanced unit you used in the battle.

enjoy the game.

DeletedUser276

This issue should be looked at by Monday. Just so people are aware. We are trying our best and thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser1862

Same problem here. High Middle age Tower.
shows several of us in the ranking, but the points are not adding on at all since late last night. I'm glad to know it's known and they are working on it. The first time I thought I much have been mistaken, the second time, I thought there must be some sort of lag, but by the third time I figured I should search the forum. (See, old dogs can learn new tricks):)

DeletedUser1862

World: Brisgard
Browser and Version: Firefox
Overview of the bug: My pvp scores have not been recorded in the HMA tournament since late Monday. I've tested with a few battles each day to see if the problem has been fixed, but the points shown hold at 8,735. I've fought many battles since then and several that have scored over 4,000. I should be in second place at the very least. I've been patient and waiting for the referenced fix and nothing seems to be happening.
Screenshots: sorry
How often this occurs: This has been going on all week.
Urgency: The tournament ends tonight! I could have been wracking up even more points as I wanted to be first this time around but not much point if non of my battles count! Yes I did the usual refreshing, restart, cookies and such.
Summary: see above. Getting frustrated. I filed a support ticket too and for the first time ever have had no respons.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes

DeletedUser1862

Errrrrrrmmmmm, ya, well, never mind. I got it worked out.:o It would seem, I'm a very speshul sort of dip. Thanks any how.

DeletedUser5547

Same thing with me using firefox. I am in first place but the champion is still the person from the last tournament. I have not received my 10 medals. Even if it was using last tournaments info I still should have received 5 medals. This time I am in first place with 10 medals and the tournament has ended but not updated or given me any medals or show me as current champion. Thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Tournament.jpg
    Tournament.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 180

DeletedUser276

This issue should be looked at by Monday. Just so people are aware. We are trying our best and thank you for your patience.

no one likes reading my posts I guess.....

booga booga... *wiggles bum* whubba ding dong day.

HA bet no one notices that either.