• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PVP Arena Returns Feedback

Princess.b

Private
2400 is easily beaten, defence is really a waste of time.
just a pity this will once again be slanted toward players willing to pay money to fight more.

any insight about the rewards?

be good if you can enter a live 1on1 where 2 opponents have a timed fight so that defences and attacks can be properly used instead of the stupid AI

the m
How many medals does an extra turn cost? Many, including me, have 10s of millions spare medals sat doing nothing
The medal spend was exponential last time around so keen players could be reaching a round costing 10million medals or more

TheGreatFinger

Warrant Officer
1k def is not that high if you've been playing for a long time.
I haven't said it's impossible, I can beat 1k myself in 2 worlds. Probably even 1k/1k, though that's gonna hurt at least in Korch. The guy with 2.4k def does something wrong, you shouldn't be able to beat it on auto with same era troops. What I'm saying is that's what hard mode is, give or take.

r21r

Major-General
rewards will be similar to battlegrounds, 10FP's troops goods def/att potions and extra tries

nice2haveu

Corporal
Respected PvP Arena Commander-In-Chief,

All these days never cared for two blue swords and always aimed for bloody red shield only.
With you coming up need to start working on it.
Sorry to hate you, please go back. Do not want you, Let my defending army feel relaxed without your entrance.

Warm Regards,
Nice2HaveU

Thought we slew this dragon last year. Sigh. ZERO interest in this nonsense, less than zero in becoming cannon fodder for diamond players. I want an OPT OUT button.

Sacahari3l

Private
So same flaws as the last year? Players in the highest age will always face only troops of the same age while players in the lower ages can face up to 3 ages higher? You would be able to buy an extra round with diamonds so the leaderboard won't be skill-based, but diamond spent-based.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
So same flaws as the last year? Players in the highest age will always face only troops of the same age while players in the lower ages can face up to 3 ages higher? You would be able to buy an extra round with diamonds so the leaderboard won't be skill-based, but diamond spent-based.
Similar to GbG then?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Bring on the SAAB units :P

Attachments

• 73DC64F5-1A33-481D-872D-DD69CADD5BBF.jpeg
    73DC64F5-1A33-481D-872D-DD69CADD5BBF.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 163

Sacahari3l

Private
Similar to GbG then?
In GBG all players have the same chances, you always fight against same era troops. The total amount of fights you can get per GBG season isn't really purely diamond based. Your guild must be in the diamond league to max out the possible amount of fights, all guild members must have a decent arc and obs so guild treasury can carry the costs of the support structures, members also must be willing to donate specific types of goods if needed. Then it also matters how well your guild members follow the markings so you taking/holding sectors the best possible way to max out the usage of support structures and at last how active the other guilds you are playing against are. Steamroll over the map is an easy thing to do but if others can't take it back in 4h your total amount of fight per day drops quite significantly.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
In GBG all players have the same chances, you always fight against same era troops. The total amount of fights you can get per GBG season isn't really purely diamond based. Your guild must be in the diamond league to max out the possible amount of fights, all guild members must have a decent arc and obs so guild treasury can carry the costs of the support structures, members also must be willing to donate specific types of goods if needed. Then it also matters how well your guild members follow the markings so you taking/holding sectors the best possible way to max out the usage of support structures and at last how active the other guilds you are playing against are. Steamroll over the map is an easy thing to do but if others can't take it back in 4h your total amount of fight per day drops quite significantly.
All players.? When you have two guilds working together who block the map for 6 other guilds, diamonds become an essential part of farming for maximum rewards, take away province buildings then GbG becomes more balanced and skill based on players abilities to reach high attrition lvls

Sacahari3l

Private
All players.? When you have two guilds working together who block the map for 6 other guilds, diamonds become an essential part of farming for maximum rewards, take away province buildings then GbG becomes more balanced and skill based on players abilities to reach high attrition lvls
If 2 guild manage to block you indefinitely you are doing something wrong:) If your guild is part of the two and manages to swap sectors every 4h it's all good and you doest need the other 6 guilds. Also, the support structures are part of the tactics and you can use them to secure the victory for your guild or to max out the possible amount of fights so why take them off? Without them, you would never ever be able to do 1k fights per day it also put some stress on the guild members to build Obs and Arc and level it to a decent level so you have enough goods to build these structures limitless across the whole season.
Blocking sectors, building support buildings, have players ready on marks when it's time to race opponent guild, having a decent attack/defense bonus, managing guild storage good stocks its all part of the GBG, diamonds make your life easier but GBG isn't purely based on them.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Disagree with you on certain points but GbG is not based around individual skill just about how much treasury goods your guild produces, PvP is individual player based and gives me the opportunity to try my luck against units 3 ages higher..would not get that in battlegrounds and Sc farming got pretty boring after the 1st year so happy something else is now available :)

KronikPillow

Sergeant
and here we go, another stupid feature by Inno rereleased in a "polished and improved version" ... to be honest I don't see how this is improved 1 bit, it's still a useless feature, that no one wants, Inno should be focusing on fixing bugged features, like the bug in GvG where you can't siege a sector that is adjacent to a sector that is under attack, because the game keeps loading the wrong sector, or like the MMR bug which they repeatedly won't admit is a bug, and won't admit that it's sorted by LP then Guild ID in a descenting order, even with various proof ...