• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
This was never here before. From your post, it seems you do not care about the towers. Just ignore this feature and do regular PvP. You wrote this post for absolutely no reason.

have you read a word i wrote there? i wrote that for no reason? the only one who made a post without a reason is you bro, as your commenting actual feedback regarding Active Skills in PvP Arena as "no reason" while your giving 0 feedback in your post in a PvP Arena feedback thread! go bother somebody else troll!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser109721

I even didn't started "testing" on EN life server because BETA is supposed to be the place to test. On EN server I like to play and have fun, not to test something that simply do NOT work fine and isn't worth playing at all, because also to rewards are so common things ....
I will be happy if this PvP Arena is a FAIR feature for EVERY player, no matter what Age/Era he/she is currently in ! And so delete the current not-working-match-making-system and implement something REALLY COOL !!!
And what's more : if you, Inno games, really make a COOL feature of this Arena, I will play it with pleasure and even don't care if I never get to the TOP rankings ! But COOL also means I can win a small part (fragement or ... ) of something really unique !! That HAVE to be part of a COOL feature, ok, understood ?

Suggestions enough to choose to make something that is FUN and not boring and freaking annoying !! Thanks for reading !

Last edited by a moderator:

Anguril

Private
The new PvP Arena Feature will release on EN on Monday, August 31st. Read all about it here and leave your feedback below!

I usually have the option of people who have no chance against me or who I have no chance against. In this case I am in the Progressive Era - What's the point?
1599057170553.png

Unless the PvP is considerably re-thought – it will simply be a method of very advanced players being rewarded for being very advanced players – For those of us who actually enjoy taking personal control of battles, this is one of the dullest ideas imaginable.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I usually have the option of people who have no chance against me or who I have no chance against. In this case I am in the Progressive Era - What's the point?
View attachment 21840
Unless the PvP is considerably re-thought – it will simply be a method of very advanced players being rewarded for being very advanced players – For those of us who actually enjoy taking personal control of battles, this is one of the dullest ideas imaginable.

Point is....Everyone move up to SaaB already....:):):):)

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
Thank you Inno, I absolutely love this new feature. I am a player with zero interest in PvP, yet this particular thread (as well as other places) has provided plenty of enjoyable entertainment. Many comments here that there is no positive feedback, only negative feedback - well, please take this particular comment as an absolutely proof of positive feedback.
Thank you and keep it coming!

LastWarrior

Brigadier-General
yes thx but I got 120 off one player and 240 off the next, I wondered what the criteria was for the difference?

dorocill

Corporal
On a positive note I did enjoy winning (manual) over oceanic, virtual & even a weak saab from my future era in lvl 2.

I have to be careful now - so let me change my tune - LOL

This is the greatest feature I have ever seen. I just love the new GB active boosts not being applied, the player battle selection system is the fairest in all the land - a real sleeping beauty
Just LOVE IT

Ev4ma

Captain
I have to be careful now - so let me change my tune - LOL

This is the greatest feature I have ever seen. I just love the new GB active boosts not being applied, the player battle selection system is the fairest in all the land - a real sleeping beauty
Just LOVE IT
it totally makes my AO so much more worth while!!
!not

Kray Karen

Private
I cannot tell you how thoroughly, utterly and completely I HATE the new PvP.
It has absolutely destroyed my entire game.
I have spent a long time doing everything that I could to be a strong fighter in my neighbourhood. That was everything that I based my game around. I was regularly the champion in my neighbourhood and had a sense of acheivement from it.

Now of course, everything that I have built up is throughly useless. I can have the "easy" choice of bullying someone 3 eras below me, the "medium" choice of 3 eras above me, or the "hard" choice of somebody 6 eras above me. Where is the parity in that?

I see people here talking about "good" rewards. Seriously?! I will not go back into PvP, but when I had a look at it, it was indicating rewards of less than 9% what I was getting in the tower

If your purpose was to stop us from plundering my neighbours, it will most certainly not acheive it. In order to try and get some rewards from the fighting, I will plunder them mercilessly. Previously, I was not really bothered about plunder as the score was it's own reward. Now that is not the case, my neighbours goods, fps and medals will be my reward for the way that you have removed from me all the in-game rewards. I am aware that makes me sound bitter and spiteful. That is exactly how I feel right now. I may calm down once I have decided on a diferent tack for my game. I cannot assure that of course....

So I am left now with a city that I have spent 4 years building and no longer works for me. I really enjoyed FoE and do not know if I will find a way to enjoy some other aspect of it as much. I would just stop playing apart from the fact that I am a guild leader in a guild that is doing rather well

Ev4ma

Captain
I cannot tell you how thoroughly, utterly and completely I HATE the new PvP.
It has absolutely destroyed my entire game.
I have spent a long time doing everything that I could to be a strong fighter in my neighbourhood. That was everything that I based my game around. I was regularly the champion in my neighbourhood and had a sense of acheivement from it.

Now of course, everything that I have built up is throughly useless. I can have the "easy" choice of bullying someone 3 eras below me, the "medium" choice of 3 eras above me, or the "hard" choice of somebody 6 eras above me. Where is the parity in that?

I see people here talking about "good" rewards. Seriously?! I will not go back into PvP, but when I had a look at it, it was indicating rewards of less than 9% what I was getting in the tower

If your purpose was to stop us from plundering my neighbours, it will most certainly not acheive it. In order to try and get some rewards from the fighting, I will plunder them mercilessly. Previously, I was not really bothered about plunder as the score was it's own reward. Now that is not the case, my neighbours goods, fps and medals will be my reward for the way that you have removed from me all the in-game rewards. I am aware that makes me sound bitter and spiteful. That is exactly how I feel right now. I may calm down once I have decided on a diferent tack for my game. I cannot assure that of course....

So I am left now with a city that I have spent 4 years building and no longer works for me. I really enjoyed FoE and do not know if I will find a way to enjoy some other aspect of it as much. I would just stop playing apart from the fact that I am a guild leader in a guild that is doing rather well
I hate the PvP tower too

Ev4ma

Captain
Just praise the new system - it's all they want to hear - it's the bestest, funest, most wonderfulest feature yet
Bestest is not a world LOOK AT THE WALL!! and write that out (my english teacher punishes us for fake words and makes us rewrite our piece of work if we use a fake world)

Status
Not open for further replies.