• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight of ICE

that is not really true what you say there mate, as you don't see what points you get and that is what WE want to see

True, you don't see what points you get after each fight, but neither did you before. You saw the total of points you had in each tower. How does it harm your game if you do not see those anymore? I see it as an advantage. No more pop-ups after each fight.

Hans1968

Private
True, you don't see what points you get after each fight, but neither did you before. You saw the total of points you had in each tower. How does it harm your game if you do not see those anymore? I see it as an advantage. No more pop-ups after each fight.
You still get a victory pop up and how do you know that you actually get the points as you can't see that or check it

Thanks, makes sense but I still don’t know why there is a lock and it’s blacked out when I open the tower. I can’t assign an army because the thing is locked ‍♀
I also had this problem. In order to get into the tower, you have to assign a defending army, which you can do by clicking individual units then assigning them to the defender army the usual way (the button is still on the bottom left corner)

DeletedUser

Is this supposed to happened? Fought same player 3 times...

pvp.jpg

bfc1001.1

Private
Well I've had a few goes and to be honest the game does have some merits . As I'm guessing points carry over from week to week I like the idea of working your way up the table . The down side to it seems to be the matchmaking system . I'm CE with a 400% attack bonus . I played a match earlier against I think a Saab player with a 40% defence bonus . Suffice to say my defeat was swift . Why am I been offered matches that I'm never going to win or ones that are too easy ? Surely " era leagues " would have been a more suitable choice .

Knight of ICE

You never know what they do to your game when your not able to check, if they place a messed up feature like this PvP Arena then who knows what else they do

You can always check if your points and fightnumber in the global ranking changes.

Hans1968

Private
You can always check if your points and fightnumber in the global ranking changes.
We just want Tower points as that is how you see how you do in your Hood now you can't see anything and the PvP Arena is a messed up feature, unfair, unbalanced, and really a shame that it has been placed at all. Design is not really great either as it looks like the crowsnest, so a lack of fantasy there too.

and then there are the moderators that tell people things that are not true.

This is the end of Forge of Empires, so R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.