• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

PvP Arena Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Dudettas: "We are very much aware of the strength of feeling on the forums, and it has been faithfully fed back. However, it is not consistent with the strong feedback we are receiving from other sources, where the feature is well received."

And... " In order to keep that feedback organic, as always we cannot give you more precise information on where that feedback is coming from. "
:P

DeletedUser

Yes, gone, bye bye

"The PvP Arena will be activated on August 31st, 2020 . This will also result in the deactivation of PvP Tower Tournament."

Heroic Name

Private
still wondering, lady marla, etc. u gave us 3 days notice for no pvp towers, and did not ask. now we have no points/battle. how did u see this as adding to the game?

rontom

Private
Great fun if you're one of those needing an ego boost, beating up on those who cant successfully fight back will always be a winner... but for the majority this feature sucks.
As for the strong feedback from other sources i'd ask around the accounts dept.
The only good thing i can see is the removal of the set finishing/ starting times for pvp but this doesn't come close to compensating for the loss of fun that tower races provided

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
still wondering, lady marla, etc. u gave us 3 days notice for no pvp towers, and did not ask. now we have no points/battle. how did u see this as adding to the game?
You still get your battle points, we just simply have no way of seeing them now - and yes, this needs to change!!!
At the very least, let us see how many battle pts we still earn, as many players enjoy seeing this, and some may even decide to keep track of their weekly earning themselves.

Sam - SAAB - LMA

I remember way back in the past how when we had knights and bows n arrows, we were also exploring space and had rocket ships
You laugh but...
1598882417301.png

You can always have both! ;)

Gondour

Corporal
Well, I can’t access it. It shows a lock. I’m in AF and have conquered the relevant Province and of course have Military tactics researched. However my conquered Province shows no PvP tower - a bit odd. Guess I am missing sthg vital here.

Attachments

• AF Continent Map.pdf
    797 KB · Views: 104

LA - Free UA

Sergeant
Well, I can’t access it. It shows a lock. I’m in AF and have conquered the relevant Province and of course have Military tactics researched. However my conquered Province shows no PvP tower - a bit odd. Guess I am missing sthg vital here.

we no longer have pvp towers on the map this thing is the lighthouse behind the GbG arena

Gondour

Corporal
we no longer have pvp towers on the map this thing is the lighthouse behind the GbG arena
Thanks, makes sense but I still don’t know why there is a lock and it’s blacked out when I open the tower. I can’t assign an army because the thing is locked ‍♀️

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
Thanks, makes sense but I still don’t know why there is a lock and it’s blacked out when I open the tower. I can’t assign an army because the thing is locked ‍♀

PVP gets enabled "Upon researching the 'mercenaries' technology in the tech tree (available in Early Middle Ages) " ...not sure if that's your issue. maybe a screenshot may help

Gondour

Corporal
PVP gets enabled "Upon researching the 'mercenaries' technology in the tech tree (available in Early Middle Ages) " ...not sure if that's your issue. maybe a screenshot may help
Hi, thanks, I have researched every era up to AF but the issue has now miraculously resolved itself. Whilst it shows a lock on the defending army, I was able to choose it this time and do 6 fights. The lock is still there. No idea what it is meant to mean but no worries mate.

Knight of ICE

Only thing gone are the old PvP towers, rankings and the medals they gave. Everything else is still there. You can still fight your neighbours. You still get points for fights.

Great fun if you're one of those needing an ego boost, beating up on those who cant successfully fight back will always be a winner... but for the majority this feature sucks.
As for the strong feedback from other sources i'd ask around the accounts dept.
The only good thing i can see is the removal of the set finishing/ starting times for pvp but this doesn't come close to compensating for the loss of fun that tower races provided

LOL - looks good from there

Hans1968

Private
Oooh and why does a High middle age start with 7500 points and a future player with 21000 point, how can a player in High Middle Age ever get first in the ranking even if he would be able to win every battle and score 200 points for every battle ?

r21r

Major-General
Oooh and why does a High middle age start with 7500 points and a future player with 21000 point, how can a player in High Middle Age ever get first in the ranking even if he would be able to win every battle and score 200 points for every battle ?
Because this way FE is less likely to meet HMA opponents but i see your point and i agree, it is kinda unbalanced

Hans1968

Private
Only thing gone are the old PvP towers, rankings and the medals they gave. Everything else is still there. You can still fight your neighbours. You still get points for fights.
that is not really true what you say there mate, as you don't see what points you get and that is what WE want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.