• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Production Schedule

DeletedUser7719

Proposal:
The ability to schedule your production

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
Yes, it's not exactly what you may be thinking (and it will be fair)

Reason:
It saves time, and should make sense since you usually have a schedule to produce things

Details:
After you have set your first production, you can schedule another two during the current one. Note you still have to pick up the current and next supplies, but it should save time since you are not waiting for the first one to finish before you set your next one

Visual Aids:
Soz for the bad editing:
Idea 3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Balance:
You still have to collect the supplies three times, but the next interval can start immediately after collecting.

Abuse Prevention:
You can only set up to three (even though I don't see how there would be abuse if you had infinite)

Summary:
Same as proposal

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is actually part of the 5d Premium Collect feature.

When you use the Premium Collect All feature, it also prompts you to put up all of your buildings again (you can select an interval).
So...... Seeing as the devs already lost out on this Premium feature by implementing the click&drag system.. I doubt this will be gifted on top.

- L

DeletedUser7719

The collect all feature only let you set your next bunch after it was ready; I stating that you can make another two schedules during the production

DeletedUser4089

In addition to Lodroth's response, Id say this is going down the path of "make the game easier for me and make me more rich" so it's a no from me.

DeletedUser1094

In addition to Lodroth's response, Id say this is going down the path of "make the game easier for me and make me more rich" so it's a no from me.

Not necessarily... Not if I understand the idea correctly.
To be able to tell a factory, that after this first 5min production, I'd like a 1h production and after that, a 4h production.... that's not making the game any easier...in any way. You'd still have to collect a finished production, before the next one starts... and with that in mind : Three production-schedule clicks, before the first of three productions or one click before each production... Hmm, in my opinion, no time is saved... there won't be any advantages and thus no really need for such an implementation.

DeletedUser7719

Not necessarily... Not if I understand the idea correctly.
To be able to tell a factory, that after this first 5min production, I'd like a 1h production and after that, a 4h production.... that's not making the game any easier...in any way. You'd still have to collect a finished production, before the next one starts... and with that in mind : Three production-schedule clicks, before the first of three productions or one click before each production... Hmm, in my opinion, no time is saved... there won't be any advantages and thus no really need for such an implementation.

That's about right except that you can implement your next interval(s) while you are making it the first one, which would definitely save time, including if you could put more than 3 (not that much, but every little bit counts :D)