• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

problems typing messages

• Thread starter DeletedUser13805
  • Start date

DeletedUser13805

is anyone else having the problems i have when typing a message to guild threads or private ?

1 i can not right click to copy and paste the pop up comes up but will not let me do anything and i have to click around anywhere in space to get rid of it from the screen

2 when typing there is a huge delay i can type a few words then nothing gets wrtten up until a few seconds later then the words come flooding out ?

these are most anonying problems i am having is there a cure ?

DeletedUser

I have the same problem and so far I'm not sure if it's a bug or not... apparently it's not just my system as you appear to have this problem as well.

I'm going to move this one to bug reports - if anyone else has this problem too, please post as well and add as much info as you can please.

edit:
since this one's been moved to bug-reports, I'll link to the thread (click) which holds the bug template - please use this as well.

1.10.17889 (24.09.2013 7:30), Pendragon (77126), en3, en_US, WIN 11,8,800,168, Windows XP, Firefox/24.0, 1024x628, Legacy
(problem not limited to en3)

edit 2:
I'll add the template:

• World:Brisgard/Cirgard
  • Browser and Version: Mozilla 24.0
  • Overview of the bug: when typing ingame messages, text appears at least 5-10 seconds later on screen
  • Screenshots: none available
  • How often this occurs: not always, but regurlarly
  • Urgency: -
  • Preventative Actions none
  • Summary: -
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: yes, doesn't work, typing in other browser tabs or text programmes works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

I think this is more of a Flash getting overloaded problemthan a game bug. In the same way that after a while the game slows down in other aspects, typing messages and right-click functionality start to falter after a while too.

DeletedUser8813

i too have this problem but it happens from the start of my login..so i cant see how it can be flash load as some days i have finished typing my log in name and password and have to sit and wait for them to fill.
and i only load this game in the browser no others.