• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

problems issueing invitations to join my guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10653

The problem is simple,
me and my guildmates can talk to anyone in the game via the messenger but when we have people who like to join our guild, we send an invite but they don't get it. they simply don't receive the invite. i have explained this to the custommer service and they checked on the problem, identified the problem and said there was indeed this problem and that they would fix it but so far, still nothing happened and we cannot send invites so our guild is pretty much screwed!
this has been 3weeks now and i find it a disgrace that paying customers get treaten this way. are we the only guild with this problem or are there more? anyways we are strongly thinking of just abandoning the game and we hate this because we all love playing but it's just not fun and fair this way!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

there are 2 ways to invite people.. you may want to try the other if one is not working

1. guild administration > type in their name.. i am assuming this is how you have been doing it and if their name shows up but no invite is seen on the other end then this is indeed a bug
2. type their name into the player ranking and click the rightmost button. then make sure to go into guild administration and make sure their name is shown

if neither works, a quicker way of addressing a bug is to submit a ticket by right-clicking in game > support

DeletedUser4089

If you have a problem in-game, please send a ticket. If you have a problem with how an in-game moderator has handled something, send a ticket and ask to speak to a senior moderator The forums are not the place for it.

Sometimes things take a while for the developers to fix, send another ticket and I'll have a look and see what's going on.

DeletedUser10653

yeah i know but allready did those things so i guess there really is a bug. anyways, thx for the advice :-)

DeletedUser10653

Please dont post ingame tickets in the forums as this falls under a breach of privacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10653

was a bit to quick in my reply, i noticed just too late but have now allready sent a ticket.
so bartimaeus, thx in advance for the offered help and my appologies for any troubles i've caused. the ticket has been submitted i refered your name in the title so i hope they redirect it too you.
this thread can be closed now

Status
Not open for further replies.