• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Problem with forum page!

DeletedUser9815

Hi, at the moment I have a problem with my forum page in Dingeu, my other town is fine!...flashplayers all good.....The problem is that it's tiny, and impossible too view!:(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7798

Smelling there are some troubles with flash. I tried numerous times to visit a city yesterday, but crashed every time forcing game restart. As soon as I closed YouTube who was in a different tab of same browser, it instantly worked.

DeletedUser

Hey THUNDERWOOD,

Have you checked if your page isn't zoomed out (by accident).

- L

DeletedUser17

This is most likely a setting in your browser.

Try holding down Control and pressing "+". This will increase the size of the window. Holding down control and scrolling with the mouse wheel also adjusts the window.

DeletedUser9815

Thanks for the reply's tried all, didn't mean for it too be posted as a bug, more a problem, but the problem is mine...or I should say was, went and bought a new Laptop...and happy days....cheers peeps. :)