• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Princes Myciena - New frontiers quest bug?

DeletedUser14239

The quest New Frontiers by Princes Myciena is blocked.
I have already donne the necessary - infiltrated more than 3 sectors and i have also conquered one province.
I don't know what is the problem, and I don't want to lose time searching for answers on the internet....when the problem is
at the people who made the game, and that are responsible for bugs.
Thanks.

DeletedUser4089

As far as I know, the requirements for this quest are:

Tasks
Scout the provinces north of Garrincton and south of Las Penas
Infiltrate 3 sectors of either of those provinces

So you need to Scout the province North of Garrincton ("Embruniez", top left of Industrial Age map)
And you need to Scout the province South of Las Pens ("Nevarrone", bottom left of Industrial Age map)
Then infiltrate 3 sectors of either of those provinces.

Did you infiltrate 3 of the sectors in the province you acquired? If not, do it for the other.
Did you double check you've scouted the correct provinces?

This is why we ask people to do a very simple thing of filling out the bug report template. It was even put right into the posting screen so you didn't have to find it and copy/paste it.

It's really hard to even start thinking whether there is a bug if you can't be bothered to give some simple information. We don't even know what world you play on.

Thanks

DeletedUser

have you managed to figure this out or is it still an issue? kim