• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Premium VF buildings

Frooop

Private
Is it currently even possible to win premium VF buildings (of any type, house/prod/cult/dec) via quests/events?

I understand the probabilities and that sometimes you just get really unlucky (oh boy, do I understand that!), but I've had enough goes at the Daily Challenge that I would have expected to see at least one, and I won plenty premium buildings in previous years' spin-the-wheel events, but didn't even see VF premiums offered - not once - during the recent event. I have oodles of Generational Homes, Karaoke Bars and Holo Labs, but premiums just don't appear to be there...

Galladhorn

Monarch
I think the general feel, at least from these forums, is that winning juicier prices has become a much rarer event than a while ago. (I´m not including GE)
Also many players have in their critique and/or debate of the game often mentioned their huge Inventories and what to do with it all.

Perhaps the devs has turned down the nob a bit to in fact make these buildings more rare to win – Also we are just in the 1st period after new Tech Tree release Period, where thoes who can, rush through the Tech Tree – that means that those who want to jump just a little bit more ahead will perhaps spend diamonds on gettting the Premium buidling – or some even just to see it in their city is enough to use some Diamonds.

And as last it is also plausible that due to the recent events many players have won some quite powerfull buildings like the Ships – Having players win too much in the between periods of events might remove a bit of eargerness to win something special agian – It can become to common to win specials and that way the Game will inflate in some areas which later will lash back at the game devs. The devs which will be forced to keep coming up with better stuff - as an example more output in less space. If you can win to many Premiums easily – you might think, screw the Event, I have no need for that building, because what I got is better or at least as good, or what I won last event was much better.

In fact your question is an example of exactly that – That we have gotten used to win a lot of really nice stuff and then suddenly it is not so common anymore. My answers is just suggestions to what might be the couse of the change - I do not know it for sure.

Last edited: