• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Possible Removal of Alcatraz

Good afternoon to all.

Was just wondering if anyone out there, knows the possible game world points loss, if I were to remove my Alcatraz @ Lv 45, in SAT. I ask as I have plenty of event buildings that give troops. Also got many 10's of thousands of Rogues, and simply I could use the hefty 70 squares that Alcatraz takes up for other things. Haven't really found any useful formulas etc, to help calculate points I would lose.

Any advice, answers or comments will be very much appreciated.

Regards

Kaka

True, very true. Was just curious really to know what the possible loss would be, high millions or in the lower millions region, lol.

Timer X7

Private
Depends on how much you want to push your attrition. The random units that you get are certainly not going to be enough when you start losing 3-4 units per battle. But if you just want to reach 70-80 attrition, right now the traz is useless just like 90% of the other gbs. I haven't gotten to deleting my gbs yet because I'm expecting some stupid unannounced buff out of nowhere that will make me feel stupid for deleting them.

Dead-Eye

General
I got rid kn my Traz a year ago. So much extra space and lots of free troops from event buildings.

Just delete and be done with it.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer

Great Buildings​

Great Buildings are calculated differently than all the other buildings in the city. The formula is:

Value of a standard city building of the same age and size + Value of goods spent to initially put it into the city + Value of Forge Points needed to reach its current level
ExampleStatue of Zeus construction site is worth 390 points, because:
  • Value of a standard city building of the same age and size is 3 * 2 * 1 * 2.5 = 15
  • Value of goods spent to initially put it into the city is 150 * 2.5 = 375
  • Value of Forge Points needed to reach its current level is 0, as no Forge Points were spent so far.
As soon as your Statue of Zeus reaches level 1, its value will increase by 600 points, because reaching level 1 requires 40 Forge Points, and 1 Forge Point is worth 15 ranking points.

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
So to work out your loss of ranking points simply add up all the fps needed to level the Traz from 0 to 45 ( your current level ) and then multiply the total by 15,

then using the formula 10 x 7 x1 x 2.5 = gives you the value of the traz given its footprint

Then add the total number of goods needed to originally build it and multiply by 2.5

Add all 3 figures together and that amount will be the value and the reduction to your ranking points should you delete it.

Hope this helps

Nidwin

Sergeant
I deleted mine (level 40) + permafrost bay during the winter event once I got 10 full pyramids. I gave it a go as with my level 40 Alcatraz I was still racking up SAT troops, including permafrosts. It was a little calculated gamble that actually paid out big as 8 pyramids give way more goodies versus Alcatraz + permafrost military building. My thinking was also to not only use permafrost or the mortar SAT artillery but try my hand on the other troops and see if I could work something out. I'm not a speed clicker. I'm not slow slow but I do take my time and switch wounded troops after every fight and setup up what I know will work and give me a win without loosing troops or too many troops. If you truly need speed clicking in GbG you may still want to stay with Alcatraz + permafrost otherwise with many buildings + emissaries + GE + GbG + ... troops it may be worth a try.

For my GbG before getting trolled and with the usual "you can only go 60/70/80 attrition especially in SAT".
120/130 attrition not boosted is what I usually aim for depending on the daily situation. I toss 2x300 def boosts for attacking army (def stacks) that's 140+ attrition. All this with still racking up troops daily. I toss 5x300 def boosts and that's 150+ attrition and still racking up troops daily, not loosing neither troops. The only regular troops I don't use in GbG are Icebreakers (heavy units) as I haven't found any setup to use them efficiently. But I do use the 4 others depending on the setup I face. As for mining the special good in SAT, vs 8 or 10 only permafrosts you put up 8 icebreakers.

Cuthwolf

Captain
Mine is level 80 and I am keeping it. I don't need it now but fear I may regret it when SASH opens. If, like SAT, every unit has Keen Eye then it be fewer GBG fights for maybe months while stocks build.