• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: POSSIBLE Bug - Trebuchets Very Vulnerable

• Thread starter DeletedUser7092
  • Start date

DeletedUser7092

When I review attacks made upon me in my absence (as they always are) it seems a little odd that my Trebuchets are very easily knocked out by catapaults (end even ballistas). Is there an error in the damage calculation ? (None of the attackers had any bonuses)

DeletedUser3157

No. All long range units have very very low defense values, meaning they can all cause each-other very high damages. Even ballista kills cannon with 2 hits.

DeletedUser

It's all part of the balance of the unit's abilities and capabilities.
Not a bug, closing this.

In the future, please use the little search function in the top right corner of the Forum to find out info about a topic. Keywords work best, rather than sentences.

Also, when submitting a bug report, please use the correct template found here: Bug Resolve Suggestions and Bug Report Template
Bug reports that are not filed in the correct template often do not provide sufficient information for us to help you, and thus will be closed if kept unedited.

- L

Last edited by a moderator: