• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: possible bug - reported for clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In the last few days I have purchased Diamonds in order to continue playing. However on several occasions I have tried to purchase expansion and other items, only to have nothing materialise when selected also on at least 2 occasions the program has displayed 'Internal Data Error' message before returning me to the game! It has also taken me more than 23hrs to be able to report this effectively and I must say I am begining to become a little dis-enamour of the whole thing. Bearing in mind I have paid more into this entitiy than I would have for some professional software games! Please tell you are able to sort this problem for the benefit of your users.

K R Graham

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

Hi graham...

In your case, I would submit an In-game ticket, to have the In-game staff to check it out.
Right-click in your city, select Support and follow the instructions...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That does indeed sound like the error byeordie mentioned.

This should be fixed as of now. Please confirm or dispute this in the link byeordie posted.

- L

Status
Not open for further replies.