• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Population growth

DeletedUser1327

• World:DINEGU
  • Browser and Version: FIREFOX
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency: IMMEDIATE
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:

I tried to build chalets for increasing the population. However, it is not being recorded and hence I have been unable to complete my summer quest immediately. please help.

I have refreshed my browser several times and also rebuilt one after demolishing others. Still it is not working

DeletedUser1556

I have the same issue with building for population growth in Fel Dranghyr. I have tried stilt house then chalets then back to stilt houses nothing seems to work only regisy=tering first house built and ignoring the others.

Diz

DeletedUser2973

the way i got round it was to build a house that gives you over 100 pop then it works

DeletedUser

I have tried to replicate this problem and i could not. Can anyone confirm?

DeletedUser

Quest: Return Ticket
Gain 100 total population
Gain 300 happiness

Built 2x Roof tile (44 pop each) and 1x hut (14 pop)

Pop within quest increased by 44.

Deleted 1x hut and rebuilt pop (in quest) went from 44 to 14??

Happiness part of quest not affected.

DeletedUser

This should now be fixed, if you are encountering this still, please contact support.

Puablo

Corporal
Archangel Snail,
Just to let you know this is still happening.
I have reported to support as suggested. This is what happens.
I built 1 x Roof Tile House and 1 x Cottage - it only shows 44/100.
I built a 2nd Roof Tile House - it still only shows 44/100.
Good side - I can collect the coins from these houses every 15 minutes.
Downside - I must wait for the problem to be solved BEFORE I can move on!!!!

Why doesn't someone answer. I have found this:

Good afternoon,
One of the summer event quests has two requirements, one of which is to gain 100 population. Unfortunately, under some specific circumstances this cannot be completed. For this reason, we will be removing this as a quest requirement in a hotfix tomorrow, leaving only the second requirement in the quest (to gain happiness).
I apologise if this causes any inconvenience.
Sincerely,
The Forge of Empires team.

So please tell me what I can do to carry on this game?????????

Last edited:

DeletedUser3157

just build a bronze age goods building and then raze it right away to get the 100 pop increase, it costs like nothing and gets point done way faster opposed to messing around with houses and stuff.

DeletedUser15425

I had the same bug in East Nagach... here's a copy of my ticket:
so, the lady wants me to gain 100 population. but she always only seems to count the very last building that is put up. details:

I built a cottage and a roof tile house. that should total a little more than 111 new population. but the lady only counts one. when the roof tile house was finished, she showed 44 new population. then the cottage was finished and she showed 73 new population. but NEVER added both numbers to get the total. I tested the problem by deleting the roof tile house, leaving the umber at the 73 of the cottage, and REBUILDING the roof tile. again, the lady forgot about the already standing cottage and only showed the 44 from the roof tile. please fix immediately, cause I can't get past this quest that way. thanks.