• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Polynesia Cultural Settlement Discussion Thread

BhaaluJi

Corporal
Thank you inno, for new settlement
Looks really nice, and always run to do them.
BUT time reward !!!!! 2x2 amazing 5 % attack !!!!!!! Your going to upgrade other events, about time, as in modern game, since free fights, settlements not worth space, so needed upgrades .....
Inno, look at time rewards !!!! Totally insulting rewards, certainly not worth having, so why have them !!!!
better than greater runestone lvl5

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
So far I have nothing really negative to say about this settlement, There are a few minor visual issues on the graphics which could do with fixing or tidying up but so far enjoying this very much....gameplay could be a little more challenging, nothing outstanding but that's personal, having completed all the other settlemnts I hoped this would be a little different and there are slight differences, as a Titan player I hoped for more but given this is for lower aged players as well it's good. overall I give it a 4/5 but I'm only a little way into it atm, so may alter that....depends on what's to come....

Last edited:

DESYPETE

Lieutenant
So far I have nothing really negative to say about this settlement, There are a few minor visual issues on the graphics which could do with fixing or tidying up but so far enjoying this very much....gameplay could be a little more challenging, nothing outstanding but that's personal, having completed all the other settlemnts I hoped this would be a little different and there are slight differences, as a Titan player I hoped for more but given this is for lower aged players as well it's good. overall I give it a 4/5 but I'm only a little way into it atm, so may alter that....depends on what's to come....
i have only ever done 2 settlements i gave them up as a waste of time and never needed the buildings they gave out as prizes and i am so glad i never did waste my time on it, i was wondering if i should give it a try as those buildings they give out now have some decent stats but i have plenty to be doing as it stands with events ge, gbg, hood fights, collections, there is a lot to do in this game these days and i am trying to do less and less not do more and more lol

Philodus

Corporal
Lots of removing buildings to gain diplomacy to research, and then rebuilding. When something is ready to be researched, you remove all the buildings, place diplomacy ones, complete the research, remove diplomacy, and restore the previous buildings. This is happening for every research. It hasn't been this bad with Vikings or Feudal Japan.

Also, there is too much time spent gathering goods. Lots of days are spent just opening the settlement, collecting, starting productions and checking back later. This is quite boring for a new settlement with wonderful graphics, I expect it to be interesting and worth spending time in. Repetitive work takes up 80% of the time spent in the settlement with nothing else to do. This can be reduced by reducing the number of goods required for research.

Last edited:

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
One has to remember that this is targeted at lower inexperienced players but I admit that I wasn't prepared for it to be so easy, on last Quest now, only reason to do this is to gain the end building, although I fear it will be out of date and redundant by the time I get there