• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: PME quest bugs - Cutting Edge City and Surfin' Safari

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
if this was the update for fixing the quests, then i can tell that none of them moved, they are still not finished even tho i have sll houses built. tho i guess i will have to rebuild the pool again, but the houses quest should have completed automatically if it was fixed.

Amy Steele

General
Apologies to those players affected by the issue with the quest 'Cutting Edge City'. A fix was attempted, but unfortunately has not been successful.

Addonexus, this quest has now been completed for you. Please could any other players who are stuck on this quest submit a ticket to support, and provided you have met all conditions for the quest, we will complete the quest for you :)

You can submit a ticket by right-clicking anywhere in your city and choosing 'Contact Support'.

Addonexus

Chief Warrant Officer
yes, this quest was completed and i collected the reward even tho it was still saying 8/12. but the other quest with the pool is not fixed, i sold and rebuilt th pool again, and nothing happened. can this one be fixed too?
EDIT: or, since its a hidden reward, if a mod can confirm that there are no diamonds in this quest, and in the quest line i may skip by skipping this one, then i can skip it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes, this quest was completed and i collected the reward even tho it was still saying 8/12. but the other quest with the pool is not fixed, i sold and rebuilt th pool again, and nothing happened. can this one be fixed too?
EDIT: or, since its a hidden reward, if a mod can confirm that there are no diamonds in this quest, and in the quest line i may skip by skipping this one, then i can skip it.

I think you would need to raise a separate bug report for that one, as it's a separate issue.

Amy Steele

General
Both these issues have now been reported to the developers and will be fixed as soon as possible.

Addonexus, the 'Surfin' Safari' quest has also now been completed for you. Anyone who is stuck on either of these quests ('Surfin' Safari' and 'Cutting Edge City'), please submit a ticket to support and we will complete the quest for you. Once again our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

FOE-15301

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Can someone in support please move my ticket along please and complete the quest for me?