• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Plunders

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilliesBoy

Private
It would be nice if we had a fighting chance regarding being plundered . Were they don't get 24hrs to plunder you give us a FFF chance with this bullsh t . This game is set up all for them and not for us to protect our cities . Can't fight against 500% to 800% attacks. And again you know that. You should give us the option to really defend ourself . Think about it. I have a player plundering my city everyday.Withover500% military .

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
It would be nice if we had a fighting chance regarding being plundered . Were they don't get 24hrs to plunder you give us a FFF chance with this bullsh t . This game is set up all for them and not for us to protect our cities . Can't fight against 500% to 800% attacks. And again you know that. You should give us the option to really defend ourself . Think about it. I have a player plundering my city everyday.Withover500% military .
If only you had a shield, for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Just think of what kind of protection that would give! Maybe ask Inno to provide shields - OH WAIT - there already is!

Emberguard

Legend
Good news! Everything Aided is automatically immune to Plunder :)

I would suggest you work on replacing everything that can be plundered, with things that are immune to plunder. Then you won't have to worry about whether or not someone attacks.

Knight of ICE

Ideaa need to be posted in a required format. This however seems to be more of a rant than an idea. If you want to discuss plundering, use one of the existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.